Going Going Gone !

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster is a total idiot--cant believe he wants help after dissing you guys posting on here. Seriously, what is the car allowance per month--or is there a company vehicle? I've never had a car allowance--always a co. car--how does the allowance system work out vs. your expenses? Is it enough to cover maintenance, repair, gas? Thanks for any info. you can offer me!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car allowance is 600/month they are going to co cars in the fall. Gas is covered as well. Not a bad company to work for, but only expect to make about 75-80k which is below avg for pharma

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply! How does the $600 per month work out for you? Is it enough to pay for maintenance, ins., etc. for a decent car? Or do you think the co car idea will be better?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster, not even 75K. You are lucky if you make that!! Expect low 60s, not a company to make money. If you need pharma experience, go for it but not for somebody with experience already. Remember you are selling vitamins, a step up from a GNC sales person. Dont expect a lot of money. In ref. to the car allowance it is ok if you have an ok car, now if your car breaks down, needs tire replacement, ect... get ready for that to come out of your pocket!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info. I think I'll take the job--I need the pharmaceutical sales experience.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone PLEASE tell me who the heck is in charge of marketing or operations? this cannont fall all on the CEO right????

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for the info.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody knows anymore who is in charge of what..... turnover rate at Everett is horrible. They micromanage to look at everything you do and fire people on the spot. Terrible for employee's motivation and respect for the company/upper management. If you are interviewing ask for their turnover rate.... and I hope they don't lie to you about it....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing and need the pharma experience--what's the deal?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please help me--give me a realistic expectation of what it's like to work here. I really need the pharma. experience and I am interviewing soon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, if you need to get into pharma then you take what you can get. I know this company no longer wants big pharma reps bc they can't keep them, but you will probably need some decent B2B. Your base will be in the low 40's. Max bonus for the first year is $10k. After that it $20k at goal. You get $600 a month for your car and they pay for gas. The territories are usually very large and you will be selling prenatals which can be easy if you have good coverage and hell if you don't. You won't want to stay any longer than you have to bc no one will take you seriously selling prenatals for this company. There is a device on the way but don't let them BS you... It's crap. Still, looks,good on the resume. Now, management is crap. Sales, marketing, HR are all a joke. People are leaving this company as fast as they can. The loyalist here have been with Everett from the beginning of their careers and don't know any better. The rest use this company as a filler. You will be micromanaged more than anywhere else. If you aren't doing everything perfectly your manager will be up your ass daily. There is no leadership and they act like they are curing cancer with a $65 copay pnv. I won't begrudge anyone trying to get into pharma, but be aware upfront that this is not. Good place to work under any circumstance unless they make a lot of changes which they won't.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just offered the job! Should I take it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fl?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a piece of advice: If you are really interested in a company and want an honest opinion, DONT GO TO CAFE PHARMA FOR ADVICE! All these boards are good for is to give jilted ex-employees, poor performers, and frustrated reps from competing companies a place to spew their venom and demonstrate their lack of class. Wonder why this one person has such a bug up their a** for Everett? I have worked at Everett for long enough to know that if you go to work and are actually good at what you do, you will be rewarded very fairly. If you want over the top bonuses, Everett is not the place for you. But if you want to make good money and be a part of a growing company with ownership that is committed to long term success....then consider Everett. You can of course try a bigger pharma company. Just be prepared to sit by the phone to hear if you still have your job each quarter.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the above poster.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the truth.
    "I wanna be in Pharma", or "I wanna be in Medical Sales" was always the cry of the copier reps. Why? Great money, trips, bonuses etc.

Now? The business has changed. Pfizer, Merck etc laid of tens of thousands of sales reps. Hospitals locking the doors to device reps saying "just go to purchasing".

There are GREAT jobs in these industries, but MANY FEWER than before. Remember economics? Supply and demand?

Everett, and a number of others, are able to get hundreds of applicants, overqualified applicants, for jobs featuring salary / bonus structure that would've been laughed at 10 years ago.

The vast majority of Americans would KILL to make $75k doing cushy jobs like this.