Going public

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the matter? Did they ask you to take a pay cut too? I did!!
    Economics are getting tougher and CMS continues to cut rates.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Place is a straight joke. They will push the good employees out, make cuts that will hurt the services we provide, and loss clients because of this.

Really don't see them being around this time next year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a tough road; no doubt! I agree

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never was a chance we're going public. All part of the smoke and mirrors game being played. We know the pair responsible for the demise.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no crap dude. The founders of our lab will buy back in bankruptcy court soon enough on the cheap.

6. Public Tool

Public Tool Guest

Are you still getting bedtime stories too? The doctors will NEVER recreate what they had previously. The industry has changed....That's a fact!! BUT Good luck!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Industry changed. Management deteriorated. Impotent. Just buying time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hard working people hurt because of the greed and incompetence of the few. A weak person would blame the industry while hospitals and new labs purchased were growing nicely.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

least responsible people are at the helm pulling down millions while we are underpaid. I have no loyalty to a company that treats people like paper towels.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with point number one but you're NOT underpaid:) please...I'm not in the mood for funny stories. Just because they're over-paid doesn't mean that you're under-paid. It's called a salary CAP

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone can run a salary report or talk to their friends at the local hospital and see salary information. I and many others held back to 0-2% raises for the past 5 years only to watch those failing the company getting 30% or more. When salary CAP's are out of wack people are overpaid. For most we are underpaid.

A lot of talk people in low management positions being asked to take salary cuts along with our docs. Touch salaries and watch the place take its final bow. Everything going on with a part time CEO and years without a CFO make it look like this is by design. Consultants hanging out boasting they're in with the CEO only has me thinking the CEO is getting paid by these overpaid paperweights on the back-end. We are being bleed out of cash by a thief.

Everyone sees corporate expenses doubling while everyone is starving for capitol money to improve the business. We're being destroyed by our CEO at every turn. Release the financials of corporate spending so we can see how much money has gone to the CEO's friends and select few form the inside told to keep everyone in line.

The Board of directors, CEO, and Bruce should be held accountable for this corruption. enough is enough.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

feel better after your post? Looser :)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's spelled "loser" but at least now we know who is one. The guy who can't spell!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why was a derm path in Florida let go?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Economics... No money to pay that great pathologist; CMS cuts I think

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who got let go?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Cares (first name: "Who")