Gonzaga goes to #1 in both AP and Coaches polls! Yee-Hah!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Overwhelming 1st place votes too! 51 of 65 in AP and 29 or 31 in Coaches!

And naturally EVERYTHING is considered by the voting experts in the thest 2 national polls, to include strength of schedule. So the crybabies who claim that Gonzaga is in a weak conference and shouldn't be #1 just don't float! Pay them no heed. More sour grapes!

First time in ZAG history!!! Nice going, fellas! You rock!!!

Mark Few is definitely one of the best college coaches around and will eventually go down in the history books as a remarkable coach, as he is still a relatively young man!!!

On to the WCC championship and a bid to be the March Madness champs!!!

ZAGS ARE AWESOME AND NOT ONLY THE BEST IN THE WEST, BUT THE BEST IN THE WHOLE DAMN NATION!!!

ZAGS ARE #1 !!!!!!

2. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

They won't be on April 8, so who gives a rat's ass? Their cupcake schedule is mostly full of teams, that won't even make the NIT.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go again, brainstem. A failure to give any credit to a mid-conference team that overcame all odds and ended up ranked #1 in the country at the end of the pre-playoff regular season.

Again, Gonzaga beat every fucking Big 12 team that they played. All 5 of them. Some by 15 points or more.

You just got a whole lot of butt-hurt goin' on because Michigan State folded and ended up ranked 10th. What a piss poor performance for a heavy favorite at the start of the season. heh. Typical for Michigan football and basketball teams. All hat, no cattle. heh. :D

4. libluvsbukkake

Michigan State: Six (6) Final Fours in 12 Years. Any questions?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy it while you can. They backed into number one because they play in the weakest conference in the country. They will be gone by round 3... Maybe sooner.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday and years gone by don't mean shit.

5 losses in 2012/13. #10 AP. #12 Coaches.

Destined to fail.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how do you like your crow?

Baked or fried??? :D

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, sorry. My previous post was much too generous to Michigan State. They haven't lost 5. MICHIGAN STATE HAS LOST SEVEN (7)!!!! hah. I forgot that just got their butts beat by Ohio St. and Michigan. How State ended up 10th AP and 12th Coaches I'll never know. Shit, they've lost a full THIRD of their games! They should be ranked about 25th. They really suck! They would be a good warm-up match for the ZAGS in Round 2 of March Madness. ;)

9. libluvsbukkake

Jeez Boy, you are fucking dense. The so-called experts that vote (your quote from yesterday), realize that the top ten teams in the Big Ten (12), would be title contenders in that borderline D2 conference that Gonzaga plays in. Your team is garbage, and will be lucky to make the Sweet Sixteen. If those west coast sissy-boys played in the Big Ten (12), they would be talking NIT right now. Get a clue boy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would laugh my ass off if #22 Wisconsin pops a can of whoop ass on Michigan State on
    Thursday and pulls the hat trick - 3 State losses in a row! hah! That would undoubtedly boot the Spartans out of the top 25.

If Michigan State loses to Wisconsin if I were of Greek heritage I would write the State athletic director and ask him to drop the name "Spartans" out of respect for ancient Greece.

Maybe 'Babylonians' would be more appropriate. :D

God help Michigan State if Gonzaga gets ahold of them at March Madness. It would really be a bitch for a big name university to get their ass handed to them by a mid-major, wouldn't it??? heh. :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man! My screwup, folks. I forgot. MICHIGAN STATE HAS ALREADY LOST 3 IN A ROW! MSU lost to Indiana too! We already have a hat trick! So if MSU loses to Wisconsin it would be #4 in a row!!! So what the hell are they doing at #10 AP? No doubt the Badger game will be on ESPN. And I'll be all eyes!

It's just comical when some clown rags on 29-2 Gonzaga when his fav has lost 3 straight headed for #4.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's comical that a team that plays in a weak conference can be ranked number one. If Gonzaga played in the ACC, Big East, Big 10' , or Big 12 they would have at least 7 losses. They won't make it past the 3rd round in the dance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a crap he would've caught the rabbit too! HAH! :D

You whiners are a hoot. If things don't go your way you cry and scream and stamp your feet about how unfair it all is. You're like a bunch of 6 year old school girls. :)

Gonzaga already beat ALL FIVE (5) of the Big 12 teams that they played, to include #9 Kansas St. and #13 Oklahoma St. Shit, they beat Kansas St. by 13! hah!

Oh, I see that Ohio St. beat Indiana tonight. I knew Indiana wasn't for crap. That possibly will knock them out of the top 10.

The only team that I would worry about with Gonzaga would be Ohio St. Whether it's their football team or basketball team those boys almost always find a way to win.

Michigan State? No worry whatsoever. Duke? No worry. Kansas? No worry. Miami? No worry.

I think OSU would be the only team to give the Zags a run for their money today.

14. How did Gonzaga do against bottom feeder Illinois on their home court? Big 10 has 7 teams better than Gonzaga.

After tonight's action, it looks like the Big 10 will have 5 co champions.

15. libluvsbukkake

This guy is just too much fun to fuck with Mr. Lane. I cannot wait for his excuse train, when the top-seeded Z(f)ags lose to a nine-seed in round two. He will hold the referees responsible for their blatant bad calls, then blame the NCAA for putting them in the toughest bracket.

16. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Hell he may delete the thread and claim all this never happened.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did Gonzaga do against #13 Oklahoma State on THEIR home court?

How did Gonzaga do against #9 Kansas State on a NEUTRAL court?

How did Gonzaga do against Clemson on a NEUTRAL court?

How did Gonzaga do against Oklahoma on a NEUTRAL court?

How did Gonzaga do against Davidson on a NEUTRAL court?

How did Illinois do against Ohio State? HAH! You've got a lot of fucking nerve on that one.

How did Illinois do against Indiana?

How did Illinois do against Minnesota in Minnesota?

Face it. You fracking people just don't want to give a small west coast university their due credit and it really irks your ass that such a school could dominate college basketball and make your favorite big time universities look like dogshit.

Just be honest. :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've already posted on this - but I want to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR, folks:

On January 05, 2013 the University of Illinois pummeled Ohio State University in college basketball by a score of 74-55. HAH!

So whatever the hand-wringers and naysayers tell you - take it with a big tablespoon of salt!

They talk out their holes to the south. :D

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, that shut 'em all the fuck up, didn't it??? heh.