Good Article on GSK in Barrons!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2018 at 5:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea, the time to buy is now. This stock to hit $60/share by 8/31/18...

What do you think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’re stupid,
    I think you’re smoking crack,
    I think you’re mother is fat,
    I think you are trolling

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end of the year (Dec 30, 2017) Barron's article was very positive on GSK for 2018. At the end of the article "Glaxo shares could hit $47, 15 times the 2020 earnings consensus". Our full service brokerage firm (top 3 in the US) has a buy on GSK as well as Pfizer. This is a great article from Barron's and that link below with a few interesting comments posted at the very end as well:

https://www.barrons.com/articles/glaxo-expect-a-speedy-recovery-1514601184

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$38 and trading sideways. Let’s look at BA, 12months ago around 150 a share now 350. Hmm Glad I bought that one over this mismanaged group of criminals. How about Wynn, $88 bucks 12 mos ago, $200 today. Sorry Charlie GSK is a pig with lipstick. Now leave trading to the professionals.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Professionals don't converse that way, nor discuss business information.......you evidently are a loser who was fired.........we can see the chip on your shoulder.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you're just as bad. You just described your own situation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thanks for the hot stock pick. Bottom line GSK is an unethical company that has been grossly mismanaged, by paying folks to sell off label to pediatrics, paying off doctors, and selling adulterated drugs from the crap hole facility in Puerto Rico. Sorry you are stuck feeding slobs Kung P.O. Chicken and reading people magazine for a living. Begging for a signature. Great career while the rest of us chose to become adults. That liberal arts degree is serving you well, I’m just glad when I went to school I worked hard and learned a real profession. Sorry your stuck at such a dead end career. Now share some best practices to the team and pick up lunch for the chubs.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Sorry your stuck...." is just one of many juvenile English mistakes you have made in your most recent post above.. Most 6th graders fall into this trap not knowing " your " from " you're " [ you are ] , and most learn from this mistake. Some do not. What a shame.

With your education level, you may get a minor gopher job with a big company, but you are no where near the skill level of a pharmaceutical rep job. Sorry Sparky, try again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously. Give it up

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a thought: If Barron's are such financial wizards, what are they doing in the publishing business?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's where the money is Sparky.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please tell me what skill level a pharmaceutical rep has?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If using the Forsyth scale, a score of 92 is required for the sales skill level, and we have 32 other skills they look at.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Geesh, are you still using the old "Sparky" line?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They might be able to pour water out of a bucket, provided that someone informs them that the instructions are on the bottom of the bucket.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That same poster who couldn't hack it as a drug rep, keeps posting and posting. Hey fellow, go outside and release your little red balloon......see it float away. Now relax and go find an easy job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Letting baloons go can kill wildlife. So won’t be doing that. However we know you have no problem in killing right Spooky?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You my friend, have a mental problem. A real one indeed.