Good bye PAH and IHD

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2019 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those who passed on interviews with other divisions hoping for a Nash job, I am sorry but you shouldn't have counted on that and now you are out of job. For the rest, who just simply didn't have an opportunity to move divisions. I feel for you. Good luck with your new endeavors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a real piece of shit to be happy people are losing their jobs!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you’re over reading the post, this sounds sympathetic for those losing their jobs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t feel too bad for these folks...I know several who have been able to collect some decent $$ and move on to better positions at growing organizations. It’s been an eye opener. Gilead isn’t what it once was...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously?! Gilead was NEVER "what it once was." This has ALWAYS been a poorly run organization. No leadership, no direction, no strategy. NASH was simply the latest in a growing number of screw-ups this organization has become adept at.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a very sad time for many good people. Gilead was a wonderful place to work. I have made life-long friendships with my team and wish them and all who were effected nothing but the best.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not have been around prior to and during the HepC Sovaldi days, when John Martin was at the helm. Lean, aggressive, smart risk-takers ran this company.