1. Cafepharma also has message boards for retail pharmacies: click here to view
    Dismiss Notice

Good commissions

Discussion in 'Bellevue Pharmacy' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, sounds like Ya all got played.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone else feel like this company is pretty much big pharma disguised as a compounding pharmacy? I can't believe I don't have more to show for selling compounds!!! It's like I work for Pfizer now, but make much less. I swear, wearing scrubs is the only perk left to this job. FML!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walked past this obvious rep in scrubs last month. Listened in on his meeting with new hire. Why the fuck would a compound rep wear scrubs? He looked and sounded like the typical former graft rep assholes. Anyway, he was telling his newbie the same shit. 900 max. Bellevue the best. Think his name was Tom. NJ ass clown.

4. Lala525

Lala525 Guest

I am new at compounding sales. What are the best compounding companies to work for? Also, with all Vendors (companies) in the State of Ohio having to register with every major hospital, have employers caused stress due to slow registration of their company, so the reps can conduct business? Any good, sound advice to offer me?