Good Company

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 31, 2017 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true. There is no leadership in this company. No directions and no focus. Why have we not received an NDA? A total lack of leadership. I hear that MS is totally confused and a pussy to leadership. I also hear from people internally that Deas is way over his head. No clue to what he’s doing!!! Jump ship!!!!’

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M. Steffen talks too much to the field has to get his own way plus he hates MD and DC

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C. I just left with the help of MD what does that tell you? He has helped many to next careers plus his wife ran her mouth at club about this place and not in a good way

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an entry level company. There are no products of value to offer a doctor, pay is low with little opportunity to increase your take home pay, samples are hard to get, ownership is comprised of nothing more than investors with no real experience in pharma, etc.

If you are looking at advancing your career, this should be a stop for you and you should seize opportunity to move to better company if you can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acella
    Acrogen
    Alora
    Avion
    Avondale

How many companies do these guys own?????

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both owners PIGS. Never share and never will. Only care about themselves even when they make a ton of money.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like they are in some SERIOUS trouble for this price gouging ... over 2000% price increase on one medication. Really?