Good culture in DH and RM?

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the culture in DH and RM? I have heard a good deal of turnover has happened at the corporate level and wonder if it feels like things are pointed in a better direction Also how is the pay plan and expected quota? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not be better! Morale very high. New management has new products rolling out faster than we can keep up with. JB approving everything! Pay plan increased and quota low. Very progressive, cutting edge management and products. Oops...gotta go now...it's time for me to have another satisfying glass of that delicious KC Kool-Aid! Yummy, it makes me feel warm all over!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey thanks for the feedback. Usually only get disgruntled peeps on here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did they layoff in DH or RM?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of buffoon are you? No new products going on six years, morale sucks as does management. Go back to Costco!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah so you are a typical poster or should I say poser,so quit if you think it is so bad.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting, two supply reps in Arizon got fired on the same day. The downsizing is on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is whether they were fired for wrong doing, job performance or just a simple restructuring. You can't just assume it is due to downsizing unless you know the story.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like they are draining the swamp in Medical Devices. Four reps and two reg. mgr were bagged with more to come!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Scott F still with KC? NoCal...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be no RM located in Seattle/NW or Philly/NY. The latter move removed a carbuncle from the Medical Device arse!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No better or worse than any other company. Do your job and you're left alone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true...no new product launches for years, issues with current products, new competition popping up all the time, cant get on contracts with some products because of a terrible design and the quotas dont diminish. You do your job but have no bullets in your gun and the rep is held accountable...not senior management. No one will listen at that level either. Not disgruntled sour grapes...just facts.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cry me a river! Many companies out there that have not had new product launches in years. We are not the only company with that issue.
    New competition popping up all the time. Yes that's right, and that's what we get paid to do...sell against our competitors.
    Everyone is held accountable. You don't work inside so you have no idea. I don't work inside, but I get it.
    Quit your whining and bitching. If you don't like it go find another job. I'm sure hundreds of ADP, Paychex people and enterprise rent-a-car folks are just standing there waiting to take you job.
    I'm sure management can't wait for you to leave either. They won't have to go through the long process of firing you and they get the ADP-enterprise people on the cheap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

K.G.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure of that code. Is it Kim Grace? If so, I'll bet the ranch on that one too.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be Kim, she is a faux manager!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest