Good faith notice

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2020 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s proper notice for leaving company if you don’t want to burn bridges ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many weeks/days/minutes would they give you before firing your ass?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks is standard

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does the calculus change if you’re retiring ? If you have the vacation days to take a week or two at the end of your notice. Also, if you have excess days to be compensated for.
    Want to leave on a good note. Really wondering about unforeseen issues

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems like when people retire, a specific date is made known (like a person hitting their rule of 90), so the company has more notice. If that’s the case and it’s for sure, you could let your manager know.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a way it doesn’t matter, a position cannot be posted until a position is VACANT. So even if you gave 3 months notice it really does not speed up the backfill process. Stupid but true.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this is the bottom line.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same question on multiple boards. Are you a dumbass?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I just knew that this particular site was full of dumb asses. There’s actual good advice on some of the other sites.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re coming to the Pfizer board for good advice then you are the dumb ass

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree ! What was I thinking ? What you don’t know is how deep and bad the cluelessness goes.
    And just so you understand, asking for advice doesn’t make you stupid. Following dumb asses advice makes you stupid.
    Reading what dumb asses post is entertainment

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is the home for dumb asses. It’s the first question on the application and the first question asked by a dumbass on the first interview and all subsequent ones.

This thread proves it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it really does

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the good faith notice cluster 3 got?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

touche

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

one hour notice or 55 days depending how you look at it. but i see your point

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any Friday at 4:45pm effective immediately. Tell them their stuff is in the car parked in front of the house with keys under the mat.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 week notice is the standard. Most pharma companies will close you out immediately after notice, so try to get things all sorted first.