Good grief make a freakin decision

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2020 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long does it take? Hiring manager interviews 2 per territory. They should know who they want before the candidates exit the building. Let people know something so they can move on!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews are still going on next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know!!! You are not alone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I walked away because how long it took. Eisai has no clue what they are doing. I met a senior person there and I wouldn't hire the person for a job if I were interviewing them for a job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some people found out already that they are starting on 2/3.. others were told thank you but we went with someone else..there are still many out there that have not heard one way or another...it is odd

I would guess if you have not heard by now then you did not get the job

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve been ghosted. Eisai is not a first class organization so don’t take it personally.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all depends on when & where you interviewed. I was told that each District is completing interviews in waves & at the end of each wave will be making offers. Most offers have been coming on Friday's.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I finally got an answer- long past the stated timeframe. I think it's for the best. I hope those that do get offers are happy and treated well. Best of luck!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear and good luck on your search. Can I ask what territory are you in?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where and when did you interview?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sent an email to the Eisai HR after getting an offer that I will not be accepting the position because I decided to go with my other offer. Then I get a phone call the next day from HR saying that they chose another candidate and weren't moving on with me. This may give you some insight on how organized this company is with their expansion.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the interest of privacy and my personal experience, it's best that I not disclose. I hope you respect my wish to remain anonymous. In the end, I submit it really has no bearing on the situation. I began this journey with the company in October. I invested a LOT of time and effort into this process. I wish you the best.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told they went with another candidate; however, the territory is still posted along with many others. Just giving the facts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke this process has been. No respect for the candidates whatsoever. I have yet to hear a yes or no but based on the timeframe I’m going to move on. I had so much hope that this company would do the right but I was wrong. To those who landed the gig, congrats. And to those who didn’t, I promise there is something better out there. There always is. Stay positive.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t sweat it, Eisai is not a first class organization. Launching this new drug is going to be like shooting a BB at an elephant, that’s the about the amount of impact It will have in the marketplace. You are almost certainly better off being someplace else, good luck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re absolutely right. I’m so happy to be moving on now that I have seen this company’s true colors. I feel free and good luck to everyone!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This behavior is typical of a Sanofi managed division and the worst headhunting form in the business, Princeton One. The true Eisai culture is not on display within lembo. division rather Sanofi toxic culture is. The French instilled the “let them eat cake” attitude within each and every employee there, sorry diabetes took such hit and laid off the losers who wound up at Eisai. I am sorry that this happened to you and is not typical in other divisions esp. oncology at Eisai. Good luck we will all need it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fucking Japanese have a very sick work culture and you are a fool to be a part of it. Good luck,be sure to off yourself when things go bad as that is the jap way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said my friend. You nailed it. I'm not here to bad mouth anyone or organization. Suffice to say, the experience has been less than professional. I agree with you. Disheartening to be told they went with another candidate; only to see the territory be posted again. I'm seeing this phenomenon in countless areas. Best to everyone- offer or no offer.