Good Guy with Gun Saves 2 Babies...

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:28 PM.

1. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

2. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Abortion & owning a gun should both be entirely legal. You guys both got it right. :cool:

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like the true fool that you are!

Let's play pretend! Let's pretend for a moment that you actually had some credibility. Your idiotic contradiction of supposedly being so concerned about human life that you want to restrict and ban guns in order to achieve that end is completely undercut by your barbaric and evil support of the murder of innocent unborn children.

5. #5 Vagitarian, Jun 6, 2017 at 2:00 AM
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017 at 2:45 AM
    Vagitarian

Sparky,
    'Let's play pretend'? How old are you? Are you a grown person? You've gone off your nut. I have no concern to restrict or ban guns. I support women being in control of their own bodies. The abortion decision should be theirs. We both know that. :rolleyes:

6. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Agree on both,

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

U folks don't mind when innocent children die in conflict of battle. That is more horrific than a woman's right to an abortion. And that should be no ones business but hers not your silly religion.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! Leave it to our resident idiot boy to equate a basic human right to cold blooded, barbaric child sacrifice.

9. Vagitarian

Correct ! Caring for one's body is a basic, human right that all women in this country have. :cool:

10. Vagitarian

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and her unborn child which is not her body has those same rights which like all children have to rely upon adults to provide! Glad you finally wised up enough to agree with me! :D

12. Vagitarian

Sparky, like I've explained to you before, it will have those rights after birth when it becomes an actual child not a precursor. Roe vs Wade. :cool:

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D
    Idiot boy Sparky, like I've explained to you before, a new human being comes Into existence at the moment of conception. End of story! :p

14. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

You might be surprised that even the uber liberal state that you live in defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you done done it! Sparky hates to be confused with the facts!

16. Vagitarian

And you might be surprised to find that abortion is perfectly legal here and not defined as murder, although we do still have a wingnut element that gathers in groups in front of Planned Parenthood locations from time to time holding signs and trying to take us back to the dark ages. Murder is one thing, preventing a fetus from becoming a living human being is another thing.

17. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

18. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

Unless, of course, it is one and the same. Liberals are a truly hypocritical lot that they describe an unborn human based on a matter of convenience. And, they codify that the unborn is a viable human due the protection of law, unless it's inconvenient.

19. Vagitarian

As are the old white men who don't want to provide birth control and don't mind if a woman gets pregnant and don't want to help provide any services. Just keep your legs crossed they say in their unending judgmental mindsets. Just keep that inconvenient truth out of my sight and don't raise my taxes. :eek:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fetus is a living human being, you idiot and lots of abhorrent things were legal in Nazi Germany. Slavery was legal here.

Legality means nothing when it is at odds with morality and the facts.