Good Guy with Gun Saves 2 Babies...

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng, Jun 5, 2017 at 8:28 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

You mean I'd be aligning myself with YOUR truth. Would you align yourself with MINE? Hell no you wouldn't. I don't buy into your concept of god. I like life....... :cool:

2. #82 libluvsbukkake, Jun 26, 2017 at 7:27 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017 at 2:51 PM
    libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

Including Liberalism you fucking nitwit?f

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did I say? I said you weren't smart enough to get it right!

Because it's not my truth! The truth is the truth. What differs is our individual determinations of the truth.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you're wrong. What I'm right about though is that I have the best argument.

You see i know what you're about. Your real objection to Christianity isn't intellectual. You just don't want to have to keep it in your pants. You want to play God. You don't want to give up your throne. You're not thinking with the big head and you like it that way.

Hey, maybe your way will work, but on the other hand, you may wind up burning in Hell. See Pascal's wager. The risk reward calculation doesn't work for me, but then I'm not the Idiot Boy so you do your r***** math where 1+1= 9 and see how that works for you.

4. Vagitarian

LMFAO :cool:. Senator Al Franken compliments Ted Cruz on being an excellent attorney because he 'frames' his arguments well. However, the strategy of 'framing an argument well' does not insure it's accuracy or make it right or wrong. Plus, Cruz is disliked because he's a douche type of guy and now he's become 'Lyin' Ted' by President Carnival Barker.

Given the scientific knowledge we DIDN'T have 2000 years ago, Christianity sounded OK. Things have changed Sparky. Whatever creative forces exist let a sex organ develop on my body and it's highly doubtful it was someone playing the f*ing game of 'suffer here on earth with blue balls so you don't have to suffer when you're dead'. And you wanna talk about being intellectual? Having an enjoyable natural moment is not 'playing god'. If anything it's enjoying the lord's work - you know, playing the penis & vagina game. :cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You couldn't be more wrong about EVERYTHING!

Cruz is disliked because he's not establishment but is a man of integrity and an excellent senator. His constituents LOVE him!

Science has in no way disproven Christianity. It hasn't even cast doubt upon it. Science does say you're an ignorant fool who believes in a Zero probability fantasy.

As for sex, you completely misrepresent everything. You get to use your sex organs as much as you want WITHIN the context of marriage. You set up a false choice as usual.

But thanks for the good laugh! I always enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself! :D:D:D:D

6. Vagitarian

We GET to? LOL! Neither my partner NOR I reserved our sexual experience for marriage. Who are you to judge how we enjoy our perfectly legal sexual experiences in our free country? We don't tell you tat you have to stay in the bounds of marriage - you chose to. Likewise don't tell us - we will do what we choose with whomever we choose. You need to go to a Tantra workshop and take the Mrs. :cool:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a good thing that I enjoy using you as my personal punching bag, because
    You prove yet again that you're too stupid to even have a good argument with!

The you get to statement was made in response to your false choice of believing in Christianity and never having sex or getting to enjoy sex! It's absurd!

I get to judge whatever I want to. Who gives you the right to judge Trump? You do it all the time.

The Mrs. And I don't need any workshops. We know what we're doing and have a great time doing it.

But again, it really all boils down to this. You have no interest in worshipping Jehovah because your God is Gonad the Barbarian.

8. Vagitarian

Jehovah? Nuff said.................. :rolleyes:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What speaks volumes is that you dodge substance again and gave no proper response.

I accept your concession!:D

10. Vagitarian

I know 3 people who are Jehovah's witnesses - 2 women, 1 man. What they 'say' as far as the religious beliefs sexually, is completely different than what they do. They're human too. I get it, 'nuff said.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, not nuff said cause you're off on a tangent again. We're not talking about Jehovah's witnesses, we are talking about the God of the Bible vs your's, Gonad the Barbarian.

12. #92 Vagitarian, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:14 PM
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017 at 1:09 AM
    Vagitarian

IF some 'being' who was 'just always there' made us (vs a naturally occurring event) then how reasonable is that this 'entity' was just rolling around in the sky when suddenly, one day, it decided, "I'm bored. I know what I'll do. I'll make some planets and some people and give them sex organs, then pheromones, then make up some rules where if they use those organs without following some rules (that they may or may not have seen) they will have to go to another mean place I created called 'hell'. In hell, I'll make big fires and put their feet on them forever."

You're spouting nonsense. Allah, God, Jehovah, Yahweh.............. just different names for a concept that was once reasonable in it's original form but is now outdated.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the one spouting nonsense.

There is nothing outdated about the concept of God. Prove your assertion. You can't.

And it looks like I'm going to have to quit calling you idiot boy and start calling you idiot infant. Because like a baby boy you are fixated on your penis. You manage to make the most serious philosophical question of all time into an obsession with sex. And that is very telling. I've said for a long time now that your objections to God are not intellectual, it just boils down to being unwilling to have your sex life inhibited in any way other that what your God, yourself, chooses to.

There is Zero probability that we could have come about through blind chance evolution. ZERO chance, idiot infant. Things are far too complex, even given the oldest estimates of the earth's age for us to be the products of blind chance evolution.

But you believe in something that has Zero chance of being true because you get to have more fun with your pee pee that way.

It may not be a great choice, but it's far better than something that has a zero chance of being true, so I'll stick to stories of talking snakes and flying corpses because you can't prove conclusively that they didn't happen. You just don't want to believe that they did. You're not that smart!

14. Vagitarian

Again, your whole system is based on 'belief that they did'. I'll stick with demonstrable fact and when there is none, continue to question as well as enjoy what's right in front of me. :cool:

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, idiot infant!

My system is based upon logic, fact and observation.

Your whole system is based on cause it makes my pee pee tingle! You have NO demonstrable facts!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove your assertions! You can't! :p

17. Vagitarian

Read your own post #93. You talk about the 'concept' of god. Now look up the definition of 'concept' - wait, I did it for you:
    noun:
    an abstract idea; a general notion.
    "structuralism is a difficult concept"
    synonyms: idea, notion, conception, abstraction;

Get the idea? We're both dealing with an idea that is not provable either way. You stick to your notion, I'll stick to mine.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Epic fail, idiot boy, and pathetic dodge!

I challenged you to come prove your assertions and you couldn't.

We are dealing with a question where all of the evidence is on my side of the argument! Your idea has a zero chance of being correct but being the idiot boy, you're plenty stupid to go with that! :rolleyes:

19. Vagitarian

As I just said, neither 'concept' is provable. Thus I certainly can't prove he DOESN'T exist and likewise, you can't prove he (interesting you keep calling it 'he') DOES. :rolleyes:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I said what you believe has a zero chance of being true. Therefore my argument that God exists and is responsible for our existence is by far the superior one. But you're stuck on stupid.