Good luck in getting out of RC

Discussion in 'Veterinary Rx Diets' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2014 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid comment, Mr RM. When you leave, no one will want you back.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately heads are going to start to roll. A recruiter confirmed the company is dramatically underperforming and is the laughing stock of the industry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having this company on a resume really hurts. I wasted too many years at this place.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Don't post on cafepharma.the ship is sinking!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glug glug glug...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dumbest RM ever just proved he was smart by bailing out of the sinking ship. However, he is as rotten as the smelly fish products that he will be hawking. Now he is going to have to do the work himself, rather than getting credit for what his team did. This should be fun to watch. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch, the wicked witch. Song just came into my head.
    How appropriate.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this mean?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this means a complete moron who has been masquerading as a manager with no respect from the team is now leaving for the "high profile" fish care business. The tatoos will probabably go over better there but his incompetence will have him looking for a job in 6 months---only because he's stupid enough to believe this is a promotion. Not even good enough for retail or breeder? Can't wait to see who we replace him with.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are right and he finally gets seen for what he really is. How he fooled RC management is astounding, or maybe they promoted him knowing full well he was a fake. Good riddance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. They are too stupid for that. Probably need to fill some management profile. I never had to deal with him but heard he was a joke.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes complete stooge. Good riddance.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder if he has to take a drug test? Uh oh.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently looking to get out, I'm here less than a year, do I leave off my time here? Will recruters still work with you if RC is on you resume?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us, that left recently, got jobs with RC on the resume but don't wait too long.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a complete joke. Going on 5 weeks without making a sales call. No one cares. Best summer ever!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weeeeeeeeee! Me too :)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any insights on how to get out of here? This place is the laughing stock of the industry. How can anyone allow a company of this size to be run so poorly by inept people?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard one of the top DMs from somewhere in Midwest I think left. Supposedly RM is clueless and no opportunity to advance. Anyone know where he/she went?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They company will never wise up and realize what good people that they have or had. They promote the incompetents and wonder why things are in a mess.