Good news- Analyst raises Acorda target as Ampyra sales grow

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Published: Monday, 13 Jun 2011 | 12:32 PM ET
    NEW YORK - A Citi Investment Research analyst upgraded shares of Acorda Therapeutics Inc., saying the stock is trading at a fair price but could move higher.

THE OPINION: Analyst Yaron Werber said prescriptions for Acorda's multiple sclerosis drug Ampyra are improving, and shares of the drugmaker could trade higher if demand continues to grow or if a bigger MS drugmaker tries to buy the company.

Werber said the new recommendation is a significant positive for the company, and so is the recent issue of a new U.S. patent supporting the drug.

THE STOCK: Werber raised his target to $36 per share from $29 and kept a "Hold" rating on the stock. Shares of the Hawthorne, N.Y., company rose 34 cents to $30.89 in morning trading. Acorda stock has ranged between $20.43 and $37.29 in the last 12 months. from
    $29 and kept a "Hold" rating on the stock.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does this dude know that sales are declining? lol

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refills are still good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refills may hold the company for now but at the rate they are letting people go the new starts will continue to drop. I keep seeing on here that they are letting the slackers go but from what I see they have let people go who were doing good things in the field. This company is not going to make it with all the changes you are letting LS and KC make in the field RC. Aren't you worried about law suits when you let people go without a good reason? I understand it is "at will" but things look suspicious.