Good One Gone

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 5, 2017 at 8:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RIP CHIX. Best DBM I ever worked for.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to chix?? Please tell me he is ok and just left this ridiculous company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not dead in life. Novo career is dead. Announced yesterday that he is no longer with the organization.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best bully ever. A big bully.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His team conspired against him. Midwest in bad shape.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The idea is laughable that poor lowly reps can conspire against a manager and get them fired, if there was no truth to the situation. Managers should take notes and treat reps like adults and not lowly minions. NNI protects its management, every one knows that. Managers treat (most) reps like crap, the mess that the company is in and people leaving is because managers are either just not good managers or being coached by NNI to lead by fear. Just remember though it's not easy to get a manager fired, maybe ask the poor team first what they had to deal with. Not from the Midwest but in a similar sad management situation in this mess of a company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many managers let go in the last 4 years compared with how many reps? He answer is very few. I like my manager but I'm with them every 4 weeks...when I started in Pharma it was once a quarter - maybe. We've cut a lot of fat at the rep level. Time to trim that DBM fat too. 1 per 15 is plenty.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word 'conspired' seems to lend thought to the idea that they fabricated information. My experience has been that when a team tells the same story, it's usually true. Not sure what happened here, but it may have actually happened.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Conspired" does not mean "fabricated". It means they likely put together documentation over several months as a team over menial things like field ride reports, time logs and hurt feelings. They coordinated secretly.

As if they're working 8-5 every day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Menial things like field ride reports? The report that decides your raise, your future in the company? Wow, you have been on the other side for too long! Bottom line, managers contribute absolutely nothing to the bottom line. They make good people leave.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tend to agree that they're nothing more than hand holding baby sitters for the most part. But let's not pretend they hold 0 value.

And yes, menial things include check the box field reports.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is EXTREMELY hard to get rid of a DBM. To a great extent, HR here exists to protect management from direct reports. If you see DBMs and RBDs (and senior level people from Plainsboro) get clipped, please know that the evidence against them was so overwhelming that even our attorneys were like "My friend, we're sorry, but from here on out, you're on your own…"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask the former dbm now a regional with shire about that

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, you mean a group we need to compile evidence in secret? What's a word for that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That particular DBM played favorites, went after people with a vengeance and didn't think the same rules applied to him. In short good riddance to bad rubbish.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you assume it was a secret? And how do you have any idea it had anything to do with field rides, time logs, or hurt feelings? You have no idea why he was let go, so you look to blame the team for working "in secret" to get rid of him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no clue what anyone on this board knows.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. But, being the other guy was tossing out random guesses, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know shit. Fair?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were managed by him for a week?

King of suggestive comments. The Michael Scott of Indiana. Bye Felicia

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just hope the new DBM can cut all the cancers currently on that team. I hope they check every call, sign in sheet, expense item, etc. karma is the name of the game. Hopefully the new Manager is a complete jerk and certain members of his team are so sorry the day they decided to do this. I DO know the reason he is no longer with Novo and the lousy pieces of junk that did it. KARMA, KARMA, KARMA