Good place to be?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats it like working here? How is the pay?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wondering the same...does anyone work here?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just a bunch of contract reps collecting stool samples and tasting them with managers on field rides. My boss loves to ride with me and look for corn kernels in my stool sample supply.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well the reps dont collect samples so even if it were to be true in your sick world it isnt.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great place to be right now. Company is growing and the product got a very high medicare approval.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont lie… the whole dynamic is surrounding stools samples, talking about them, looking at them, smelling them, and in some areas tasting them. I have heard that in order to get your role carried over that you must "stool n slurp" ask anyone that has been here for a while. Oh its true!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez, what a troll!! go back and hide under your rock!!! Very professional organization, still small but working on it. Nothing bad to say.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the bonus potential?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

things are just starting to heat up at ES they will be on fire here soon once they get rolling in 2015

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no this place is not rolling at all. hype is already over and access is miserable. plus boss is a fat turd...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the boss? RN?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Went through the process got another non CSO job instead. The potential looked good but could not pass up a direct hire job. What is the deal ????????? I know United and Aetna won't cover based on seeking alpha info I've read.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed if product is so great why the contract… like many companies they are not certain so it can be dissolved in worst case scenario

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you look at their website and linkedin they have hired and are hiring market development reps which look to be inside sales and they will transition you to outside

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But that only works if you live in Madison WI

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well i am guessing they are going to train everyone in house in Madison and then the people who have the desire to be in the field will be eventually given that chance. The second week in madison is miller heiman training.