Good place to be?

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a sales opening in my area.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the threads.

We have one product losing patent protection and the next is delayed for approval hopefully next year. It is a me-too PD product with modified delivery. The market potential is limited (despite the Mumbai economist projections for Khazakstan).

Management are narcissistic wind bags.

It’s open for a reason.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda is a great company with a world-class Leadership Team and a creative, highly motivated sales team. If you are fortunate enough to pass the employment interview and background / substance screening you will have a great career. There is a blockbuster pipeline of new products in various stages of approval. Advice: apply ASAP and go for it !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good news is you essentially get backdated stock options since the share price is basically what it was three years ago.

You’ll be all set for when the “blockbuster” pipeline comes around in 2024!

Good Luck!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My strike price (have 15,000 options) is slightly underwater but expect a rapid surge in share price very shortly, at worse by 1Q2019, but don't expire until 2031. Yes there are many ballbusters in the pipe so ok am confident for prosperity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, PR contractors don’t get options. Nice try though.

I suppose you keep subconsciously referring to the pipeline as ballbuster because you know the employees will have to bust their balls to move the compounds forward to no avail.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exempt employees elgible receive options to various levels but so ok based on leadership rank, productivity and income level. New highers and rank & file lesser still. Part time also git options.

However all Acordians will benefit from a rich pipeline.

Praise Leadership and work hard so we all prosper.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so ok the voice rec software misunderstand block as ball so ok we speak better an ok. Understand not same.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The LA openings are still there but a ton of applicants. But better move fast if you haven't scheduled an interview. Also a letter of recommendation from former employee and or a notable person in pharma might help.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GET NOT “GIT”. Learn how to spell, holy sh*t