Good recruiter list

Discussion in 'Hidden Jobs' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2006 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do better without recruiters. Hate em. Been in the biz 8 yrs, no problem finding something without one. Just wanted to give you another perspective. You can actually do better, because there is no one wasting your time

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medreps is a joke

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

medreps

MEDREPS.COM Used to be a great site. I received several interviews and recruiter contacts. However, that was when it was $29 per year. NOW IT IS $29 PER QUARTER and that is a rip off!! They took a great program that was helping people in our industry who had lost jobs, and they are now RIPPING PEOPLE OFF by charging a 400% increase. Rediculous. They need to offer starter coupons or something!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES...Campo is a joke! He left recruiting I think and is now in the insurance biz.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

healthcarereps.com is a scam. medreps is the market leader by far. I joined healthcarereps, barely any jobs, and recruiters I have never heard of. Stick with medreps

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed, they have a free trial. I did it and have never heard of the recruiters that post jobs on there. probably fabricated recruiters by healthcarereps.com. stick with medreps or gorillamed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scam scam
    scam scam

just in case you missed it

SCAM

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give us a GOOD, CURRENT recruiter list? The ones previously listed are a bit outdated.... A good majority have bad emails....
    Thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes...we need to have an updated list and an update on medreps.com please

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I laughed my ass off at the responses in this thread. For every person who said MedReps is a waste, there is a person stating that they have gotten jobs from MedReps. Bottom line is this.....IF you are a strong candidate with a solid resume, you can get a job from any good job board. If you aren't, then no job board in the world will be of benefit to you!

I have been in the medical device sales business for 25 years. I have changed companies 6 times over that period of time. I found two of my jobs from MedReps. I have also found my latest job from a newer site called GorillaMed, which I think has better overall jobs for device reps. If you are looking now, I would strongly advise that you join both MedReps and GorillaMed. If you are too cheap to pay the memberships fee, then you are not a player! I mean, come on dudes.... bitching and moaning about $40-$50 bucks???? Give me a break! No wonder you're unemployed!

As a footnote, resume blasting services are a waste of money!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing this information. I just lost my job and need to network very badly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Healthcarereps.com

I have heard that Healthcarereps.com is a scam and the worst job site on the web. I was told they sell your resumes to anyone with a credit card. That is extremely dishonest and unethical. Anyone else out there aware of their business dealings? I am contacting the authorities about them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Healthcarereps.com

Hey fucknut, just which "authorities" would be intereted and capable of pursuing someone that took your money because you are a dumbshit?

Fucking moron.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do yourself a favor and network with recruiters who post on the job boards on linkedin. the best board i have used is the b2b sales board.

also, rick snowden at smr group (mentioned in original post) is a great recruiter. they will get back to you, coach you, help with resume, etc. they got me my last job and my first face to face interview since i am looking to go back to work.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THis is a common tactic used by a lot of recruiters. The latest I have seen is recruiters on "Linked In" post "now hiring XYZ position in XYZ city!!!! HURRY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!" Then you send in your resume within hours of them posting and they reply, "thanks for sending me your resume but unfortunately the position has been filled." Some recruiters are merely resume collectors. I think some get paid based on the number of resumes they collect. Bottom line is nothing beats networking with everyone in the field. Many reps don't work full days. If you aren't going to go to work to do your job, at least get out there and network your ass off. That is the best way to land a cool gig.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cool gig?

Geez, you must live on Fantasy Island.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good recruiter list? Isn't that an oxymoron?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats!? Why two jobs in 18 months? You must of really wowed your first employer and sound like a great candidate. LOL

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone recommend a recruiter for animal health sales?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure is.
    these people are so funny, sitting in their little cube, telling us about sales and what it takes and bla, bla, bla.

Seriously, I can honestly say that there is about 1 good recruiter for every 50.