Good To Be Gone!

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It feels so good to finally leave! A few of us always said when PDI gets too crazy we would leave. Well, it was time! Low pay, more demands and worst manager of my career. Best of luck to all!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's amazing that PDI is still in business!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

once the BI contract ends most of the managers will be laid off and half of the sales force. The other contracts will not sustain the company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also a recent "pharma alumni". Miss the car, I make similar income, I DO NOT miss the industry. It is great to have an actual sales job, where I actually SELL something. I don't have to guess what the "fuzzy math" numbers show to predict my commission / bonus. If I get a fistful of signed contracts... I get a fistful of money. THAT is selling. I have yet to talk to any former pharma rep. who actually misses the industry. My advice to anyone in pharma.... keep your sales data handy, and your resume up to date. Good Selling!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard that the BI contract is ending at the end of the month?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

End of Nov. Book it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not heard anything about the BI contract ending in November. Can you elaborate on this information? This is very stressful if true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard rumors from BI reps in the field that they are terminating the contract at the end of October. Yes, if true it's very stressful!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would justify why we had the refresher conference call. I guess, give us a chance before we are on the way out. Glad we have kerydin and hmn. But, how long will that last?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BI contract is the best we've ever signed. If they only know how mismanaged PDI really is. Low pay, unrealistic quotas and micromanaged. Not to mention the poor communication.
    I'm done!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sold to Publicis, looks like the end.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see it's on the internet.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDI becoming part of Publicis is a good thing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's a good thing too!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good if you are on the BI contract. Contract is over December.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remains to be seen if it works out for everyone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did everyone finally make it onto the cc? Publicis is just now posting about the purchase, they don't seem to have received the new formally, have to rely on the grapevine.