GOOD TRUSTING PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over the last year or more there has been a number of rumours about layoffs and 100% of the time TEVA management said it was untrue. They made statements and they even posted here on CP to get out the word that those rumours of layoffs were the work of haters and employees who were in trouble of losing their jobs because they were bad workers (even if they went to Gold Cup).
    And you Good and Trusting people believed them. Even when the writing was on the wall and management continued to lie, you Good and Trusting people believed them.
    Now that the hammer has dropped and the lies exposed, dont you feel used and abused? You trusted these people. I feel sorry for you. They lied to your face, and you believed them. You are Good and Trusting people but you are so Fing stupid!
    Enjoy life in the unemployment line.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who takes the time out of their schedule to write this nonsense about people?

Your judgement day will come too my friend.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a way you are correct. Many people were to trusting of Teva. I guess we all have to experience life's lessons. What I fail to understand is how an "I told you so" moment is necessary. Grow up and be mindful of the old saying "What goes around, comes around." I wish everyone the best of luck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVING THE COMEUPPANCE THE LICKASSES ARE EXERICING RIGHT NOW.
    YOU SAT, YOU SAW, YOU KEPT YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
    YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"What goes aroud comes around"... Exactly, its just that what comes around is comming to YOU. I think thats what the writer is trying to say.
    This is KARMA for the Kool-Aid Drinkers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never in my life worked with so many unprofessional individuals. I can't imagine ever wanting to rub in someone's face that they were laid off or in any kind of unfavorable situation. You made your choice to leave Teva. Why are you so concerned with your past and what's currently happening to a company and it's employee's YOU NO LONGER WORK FOR?? Move on. It's pathetic and unhealthy that you've been unable to move forward.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still employed here and I see the point of this thread's orginator. I agree. Good Riddence! The deadwood has been cut away from the tree.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right On! Finally someone writes it like it is! WE ARE A LEAN MEAN SELLING MACHINE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see nothing that says this is a former employee. You must be a better reader or more perceptive than me. How come you think it is a "former" employee. My guess is it is an a-hole who kept his job. lol Who cares really. There are former and current employees who are haters. I hate you all!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right ON!!!!!!!! Go get em with those attainable goals! Do it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tree was already DEAD!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed Jordan is the obvious choice and people with no life but that would be one in the same now wouldnt it. I truly feel sorry for those left at the company. I am sure those big commissions are right around the corner, now lets up the quotas

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management needed to save themselves. With NO Marketing Dept, NO R&D, NO Training Dept and no way of increasing profits their only choice was to reduce expences. Reducing payroll is the easiest and quickest way to do this. And because of their horrible decisions over the past 5 years they had nothing else, no other option.
    Now uppermanagement can show the stockholders and the board a profit and keep thier jobs for another year.
    You see, the decisions are all about them keeping their jobs and YOU, my friend, are expendable... Hell you have been EXPENDED.
    If better management had taken place, if better decisions had been made, if the FUTURE had been considered then we never would have gotten here.
    THIS IS NOT A LEAN MEAN SELLING MACHINE, THIS IS THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am JOBLESS. I did a good job for TEVA WH, I went to Gold Cup once, I didnt complain or argue. I was a loyal employee. I tried my best every day. And I got the AX!
    Now I watch all this as upper managemnt keeps their jobs and some Reps/DMs who couldnt carry my detail bag still have employment.
    This package I recieved wont help my family, it wont help my kids, it wont be here except for the near future.
    I agree, upper management mismanaged MY company until there was nothing left.
    BURN IN HELL ED AND COMPANY!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN BROTHER OR SISTER - Let these others stay and when the company (TWH) shuts down within the year we'll be working at a better place and doing better -

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those who kept their jobs, these words should be tatooed on your forehead!

You are not the cream that rises to the top but the scumb stuck to the bottom of the barrel!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more!! These severance packages are a joke:
    ONE year of service = 13 weeks
    EIGHT years of service = 16 weeks
    3 more weeks for SEVEN more years???? That's crap

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In todays job climate and with such limited options those weeks will pass far to quickly.

Dear God Please Help Us Unfortunate People.
    Yes we were good and trusting people. I will pray for us all, for a bright future. Keep Positive my brothers and sisters. God Bless.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You and the previous poster must remember one thing; Today's achievers "will" be tomorrows " DEAD WOOD"!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the scum at the bottom of the barrel is still getting a paycheck!