GOOD TRUSTING PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just delaying the inevitable. When your put on the street, look around and see those you insult working a real job! Then you will remember your arrogance and stupidity. Rest assure that Karma is B****

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for many that were laid off, most of them I consider friends. I can understand people are pissed off at the company, it's a natural reaction, but I'm willing to bet they would have a completely different opinion if they were retained. You should really just move on and forget about Teva. Those who think the scum of the bottom of the barrel are whats left obviously had zero friends at the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree I know it sucks I was laid off. The best thing is to move on and look forward and not back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Dear Friend, I couldnt agree more. We who got left behind should just forget and forgive TEVA for their BALDFACE LIES. We should just retrain (how easy when you are over 40) and move on.
    We should be happy for our "friends" who lied and stabbed us in the back so they would keep their job and we would lose ours. Yes, you are 100% correct we should just let go of our hatred for all things TEVA.
    But...
    after the lies and the crappackage we got, and the sting of their Judas Kiss still on our lips, I wont be forgiving or forgeting anything soon.
    TEVA MANAGEMENT LIED TO ME. MY ABD LIED TO ME, MY MANAGER LIED TO ME. AND I AM MAD AS HELL.

MY DEAR FRIEND, SO GO F YOUR MOTHER IF YOU THINK WE ARE GONNA JUST MOVE ON.

Its easy for you to say just be happy for me and move on. Thats not mine nor my families reality you stupid shit! You corporate whore, how dare you judge me of tell me just to move on when I gave my lifeblood to TEVA.

BURN IN HELL YOU SHIT FOR SAYING JUST MOVE ON. YOU HAVE NO F'ing IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME. YOU COULD CARE LESS YOU SHIT. YOU SELFISH SHIT. BURN IN HELL!
    I WISH I KNEW WHO YOU WERE MY DEAR FRIEND. YOU SACK OF SHIT!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you about you being mad as hell. I know this will be deleted but it made me laugh. Yes I am one of the displaced people

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am "displaced" (unemployed) person as well, and I wont be forgiving or forgetting what these shits did to me either. F TEVA TO HELL

Its much easier to move on when you are the one who threw your brothers and sisters under the bus. We all know what those liars did to keep their jobs.

Forgive? NEVER
    Forget? F U

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What they are not saying is that the company is being investigated by the FDA for instructing Duramed Reps to place in physician offices an enormous lot of Seasonique which was "expired" or about to expire within the 90 day period. They did not want "any: returns" so save a few bucks. They informed the Managers to tell their reps that whoever did not follow these directives would get a below Meets Expectation. Once they get out there and put the reps under oath, they will be in deep dodo. The complaint has been filed and I have testified to this. Two could play the game! Lets see how it feels to pay Millions in penalties to the big boys up in the FDA. Hows that for trust?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. Dont forgive or forget. I like your style. Let the FDA fix these dishonest bastards! Hows that for KARMA?!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was the first lay off. Ask yourself, am I still drinking the Kool-Aid? I am no longer a believer in anything these liars try to sell us. They are back for round three and this time, I am leaving before they come for me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is left in corporate running this place? MSLs? Trainers? What's left? They found all of TWH corporate new positions. We are left.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are done. It's all over. Sorry for you saps that hung in there since 2011