Goodbye Clovis

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Show you a better record?...Tony Coles made us multimillionaires...I'll take him taking a $1 billion market cap company to an $11B versus PM selling Pharmion for $2.9. Guess you like to play small ball Skippy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the point being made is: Clovis was a pretty promising play based on the information available at time of hiring. 2 FDA breakthrough drugs. Good commercial leadership team. Proven C-level team (re: Pharmion). It didn't pan out but you can't beat yourself up for taking a job at what seemed like a relatively low risk high potential startup.

Pre-Onyx, Tony Coles had far less successful startup experience than Mahaffey. In fact, Prior to Onyx, Coles led NPS Pharma, which was more of a disaster than Clovis is now.

Congrats on making millions at Onyx. Striking gold like that is something most of us only dream about. At least that fat bank account can make this whole Clovis thing easier for you to stomach.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many arrogant managers will get help from all those reps, they interviewed? I'm betting 0! what comes around goes around!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are going out of their way to blackball FF.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FF is the man, quit hating on him. and no, I'm not FF. or his mother.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see. BTW, how does Tony Coles taste?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FF is an Amgen loser, whose first and only Onc experice is Eisai. Yeah that oncology juggernaut. He was a nephrology loser at Amgen and he isn't selling an oncology agent at Clovis so Eisai is still his sole oncology experice. Explain how that is the man? Cheesey dude who thinks he's in the Mob and is not respected by anyone in KC/STL market-or anywhere else for that matter.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FF was the biggest joke at eisai. He thought his Sinatra impression was good.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like a decent guy, and until he shows some of the behavior/attitude referenced, I think it's fair to give him the benefit of doubt. He's put his job on the line for people on his team, which is respectable if nothing else.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was named in a sexual harassment suit...Nothing decent about that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe anyone who knows his reputation would hire him. Great due diligence Clovis. Toolbag of epic proportions with very limited oncology experience. You reap what you sew...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Hem Genentech reps, how'd it work for you? PCYC reps made a fortune. Haha.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IS this going to get approved or what?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the main reason there is a mass exodus going on right now with Clovis territories?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you don’t use breath mints or bathe.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy that super size me fine!