Goodbye Everett

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2019 at 4:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come now, no one was more off base on UHC than him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BLOCKED??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is barely 6 months in! It was not supposed to be like opening a dam!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Any meeting I was at painted a rosy picture about how much new business would fall into our laps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy was brilliant.

CEO

GE

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EC was an empty suit and a serial bullshitter.

Just like Barack Obama.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps you smoke your doobie sticks after work, son? The expectation was always for you to make the most out of this generous opportunity. And now that you are failing, this is somehow our fault? Oh brother. If you can’t own your performance, call Dr Laura. She will set you straight. Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no innovation at Quest-they can’t grow marketshare organically-so they have to buy market share by swallowing up smaller companies. That costs money-and they have a duty to drive shareholder value. Therefore-they can’t afford to invest in a high-quality Salesforce. That’s why anyone that is good leaves-and the sales force is left with underachievers or people that are comfortable. Few true professional medical sales people.just people that can navigate sales force and check the box. Not getting outside the box-that’s frowned upon! A large generic company selling boring “me too” testing. Yawn...enjoy the slow ride to the bottom

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant, hardly. Charismatic at a high level, yes.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good man. Tough situation. C'est la vie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everett:

Please quit posting what a great person you were while at Quest Diagnostics.

Thank You

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah blah quest. Hope this helps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

replacement announced?

done deal!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble, son, but Quest Diagnostics does invest in a high quality sales force. And your ignorance of that fact obviously means that you are light years away from it. I’m sure my elite team of superstars must look like nothing more than shining lights in the sky to you. Sounds like you should spend some time polishing up your resume. And tempting as it might be to list us on it, you best not. Your full employment record, including disciplinary actions, will be known to anyone who calls. Hope this helps.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"my elite team of superstars" You obviously have mistaken your little green army men you have set up in your parents basement as your team of superstars. I do have to admit that you continue to give us all a good laugh with your thoughts. Keep up the good work even though nothing you post helps in anyway what so ever.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your nerd humor over to an IT board, junior. I thought we outsourced all of you already. The serious executives on this forum know exactly what I’m talking about and no one cares about your stupid jokes or your stupid opinions. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the best response you can come up with young man.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider it a directive, son.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goodbye Everett Hello Manuel

:eek: