Goodbye Managers

Discussion in 'Abraxis Oncology' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They only keep the managers that will kiss their asses and not cause a problem, then they will let them go, e.g Pharmion. False sense of security for those who are staying. Better to be let go, get the package, get another job before more layoffs hit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FROM THE CELGENE LEADERSHIP TEAM TO ABRAXIS EMPLOYEES;
    WELCOME TO CELGENE....WE MEAN YOU HAVE TO INTERVIEW FOR YOUR JOBS..... HAPPY THANKSGIVING.....YOU'RE FIRED!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Glenn R.? He was a great guy and I hope he landed well.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FL sleezebag without socks? he left a long, long time ago. Good riddance, he is a snake who only cares about his own backside. He would lie to his mother if it would get him something.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the horror stories from the interviews and think the entire process sucks. But some of the posters here are delusional. Transparency does not mean everyone gets to keep their jobs. In what merger world, let alone having another company buy you, did you think everyone from Abraxis would stay employed?

Based on which managers were kept and which were let go, it wasn't just the managers who kiss assess who were kept, but quite the contrary. The worst of the worst are gone. Name one that was let go that was worth keeping employed as a manager? So far, so good and it looks like they are making good decisions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

steve b make it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They must have not based it on sales numbers. You are dillusional if you think those that were kept did not fall in line to cover their own asses. The ones that fought for the sales force were let go. You know who should have been kept and who should have been let go. Either way, they won't last long.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even a blind squirrel occassionally finds a nut.

You think because Chicago is ranked highly this year that DA should have been retained? She can't even bother to dress appropriately for the job or an interview. And if you think she fought for the sales force, you are delusional.

The managers who made it will last just fine. They made it though the years with Abraxis, didn't they? Just because you have sour grapes because of one who didn't make it, trust you don't know the full story and if you were honest, you wouldn't hire her either. Nice person but not a good manager.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the manager in LA? She was a HOT little spinner, if you know what I mean. I hooked up with her at ASCO a coupla years back. WOW! Is she still around?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hope you took your meds after

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound so intelligent and mature....NOT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is AG in San Diego still around? I used to work with her at another company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enter the pool for the announcement date when Mohamad gets his girlfriend promoted. I've got April 21. Let's see who can get closest.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is my friend. Come on over again I want to spend more alone time with you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a perfect match....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad, such a great company!