Got an offer and turned it down.

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2017 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a cheap and pathetic company.

2. WRONG...WE OFFERED A POSITION TO ANOTHER CANDIDATE. YOU DON' T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN OUR TEAM.

WE WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR EMPLOYMENT SEARCH. RETAIL IS MAKING A STRONG COMEBACK; PERHAPS YOU COULD HONE YOUR SKILLS THERE AND REAPPLY WITH US IN 5-10 YEARS.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR INTEREST.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good job OP. its a KOOL AID company. micro managed piece of shit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken by someone who was either terminated or displaced and hates this company so much that they run back here to read and post on our board.

To the OP - we pay you what you're worth. Sorry for the wake up call that you aren't worth as much as you thought you were.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, senior reps really are worth 6 figure base salaries lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, Captain Kool Aid . You must be in HR. how is the pay and turnover there? Worked with legal lately to get rid of anyone on a PIP for no good reason?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is Novo is just a high paying but TERRIBLE JOB for people with worthless 4 year degrees that couldn't sell their way out of a brown paper bag.

Creative, smart people need not apply.

You sick, and it's good for your shit company to be exposed so people dont waste their lives working for such bottom feeding organizations with no integrity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You described the entire pharmaceutical and medical device industry. Good job. hopefully, people will listen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP, the cat is out of the bag on Novo. The company was great about 10 plus years ago. Today, its just another piece of shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is such a fucking joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is quite hilarious that is takes this company so long to make a hiring decision.

Is this a fucking job at the CIA or something? FBI? NSA? WTF?

Its a stupid JOB, not anything special. So, it should not take 3 fucking months to make a decision. My advice to job seekers is to STAY AWAY from this company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a very simple reason why they have taken so long to make a decision. There is currently a hiring freeze. The hiring manager doesn't want you to know this so that he/she can keep you interested in the position while they figure out exactly what is going on. I know that this must suck for you but its the truth. You're welcome.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is not a hiring freeze. If it's been a long time, then you're probably not the one. Sorry.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're wrong.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK. Must be why we just hired 2 people in my District last week. But, you're the expert here, right?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The freeze was probably put in place after your new hire postings were placed. This freeze is a recent event.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea as to how long the hiring freeze will last?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I am. Go ask your manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the manager. Keep trying.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It never started.