Got in trouble at ozempic launch

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 12, 2018 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I got a talking to about the ozempic launch, for playing the games too much.

My DBM told me to go there, and my local trainer also told me it was a good idea and to be “competitive”. Is anyone else getting in trouble over this? I was just trying to win, what a crock that my image is tarnished over this. Will my DBM get held accountable or the marketing team for telling us to be bold?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Presumably you are from the H team in Boston since every rep finished in the top tier. F*#%ing cheaters.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That game situation got really out of control! I too was encouraged by leadership to do whatever it took to win and later chastised for being a cheater. I did feel bad about monopolizing the games, but that became the only way to win. What exactly do you think will happen when you put a group of highly competitive people in a room, with no specific rules, and tell them to win? Complete anarchy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't been approached yet, but I fully expect to get a lecture. I did everything I could to get points... going back into the room as others were leaving, making an extra set of rounds. That's what it's about. Get back into the Dr.'s office after others have given up trying! I thought they wanted to see our tenacity. Guess not. Evidently some snowflakes got their panties in a wad. Cried to their managers that things are unfair.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ONLY WAY a cheater can win is to cheat. Real winners Do Not need to cheat to win. Cheaters are Pathetic. You knew you were cheating. You should have stepped up and told your manager or whomever else who told you to cheat that you don’t need to cheat to win, but clearly that’s not the case. Hope you feel proud that you won, by cheating.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they wanted to see your professionalism. not that you would cheat, steal or anything else to win, I guess that’s what you call tenacity

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical northeast douche tactics.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps “tenacity” should be defined. Cheating is cheating, or do we need a definition for that? You know if you cheated or not. If that’s how you must win, have at it, it won’t last.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken by life-long Losers!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God, how humiliating. Is this what you do at meetings? This is the kind of crap my two year old does at preschool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes perhaps the game room was out of control, but once a cheater always a cheater. It has been proven time and time again. Instead of being in a session, you leave and go to the game room? Well they know who you are because all those points are timed stamped and they know where every single point came from. Just a little nugget for you guys. The room was not conducive to a check and balance. Once you completed "something" the second time the system in place should have not allowed you to do it AGAIN. Like no one thought of that? Come on people, this is pharma. You control every other aspect of our day and you are not going to control how you dish out points. I call bull shit.

The same with points from your peeps. We had NYC people running up and saying hey man gimme points to their boyz. Pathetic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I won gold without cheating so I’m glad they knocked the repeaters off. Skipping breakouts to go play Bydureon quizzes is kind of bullshit. The learning zone was a joke though, very conducive to cheating even during the hour you were supposed to be in it. I also really enjoyed debasing myself multiple times in front of brand, trainers and management. Role playing for points, nothing better.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were up the whole time, begging for points. Embarassing behavior, yet rewarded with prizes. Why NNI?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Squeaky douche gets the points......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hunger games. Typical Long Island / Queens stuff. They take it to another level.