GPS Tracking

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's ridiculous. The good medical device companies don't do this because they treat their employees like professionals. This was some consultant's idea that they are paying hundreds of thousands for and the whole idea is ridiculous. You're treating us like we're selling commodity products which we aren't!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you used to get signatures and drop off lunches as a pharma rep right? Shut the hell up, grown ups are talking here about being treated as professionals. Nobody needs invasion of privacy from their employer. Especially one that's not paying reps anyways. Go back to your pharma gig with the other 20 year olds to check the box and kiss ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry chump - Not a previous pharma rep but a long termer that knows that what KCI was like back in the days when Vac was new and there was significant selling needed. Unfortunately those days are gone! And if you aren't being paid what you think you are worth - THEN LEAVE. Oh... thats right, you are pretty much a worthless rep who works maybe 20 hrs a week (if that) and the smell of that laziness is so strong you can't get near another Med device company. Stay thirsty and you can KISS MY ASS right back!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have strong words for a pansy ass Pharma Pusscake. "Let's see, tomorrow I will drop off pizza to Dr Jobes, and Chicken to Dr Smith with some new fresh literature. Gosh, I hope he writes a script in my zip codes. Wow, I am exhausted. What a hard day's work. I better take my company Yugo to the car wash".

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to tell you this, but pharma reps make a ton more than we do and are driving much nicer cars.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as I said assbite - been here for decades and never touched a Pharma job. But even if that was my day it is STILL 2 hours longer than what you do. And this is exactly WHY you are being tracked now! Bahahahahaha. Cracks me up - now get out and try to figure out where the OR's in your accounts are. Or where those hidden little home health and nursing homes are. Should be interesting. I am absolutely laughing my ass off!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long termer at KCI. That says it all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear douchebag. Thank you for entertaining us with your childish insecurities. Now go and change your Huggies as you are FOS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The funniest thing here is that you still believe this is an OR job

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

even Hitler was a great at marketing his product. I'm not sure if you are "low information" (?) or just naive

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check out the app's reviews too while your at it

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make it sound like this is a bad thing? Have you ever had it done to you? It's a glorious sensation. Have you ever done it? It can be quite a turn on.

Stop making it sound like its a bad thing!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

over.

there's no reasonable expectation of privacy for a company owned device/vehicle.

gotta figure out another way around it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're privately owned vehicles. Obviously you don't work here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

phone