Grab a beer, pull the hatch, and slide to freedom

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe we are all in this mode.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no you are not getting off that easy. Hospira has plenty more to take from you. Ummmmm I mean "give" to you.

Sieg Heil Hospira!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Free me please!!!!!! The Chicago "Nilier Highman" mobsters have me by the balls!!! Beware anyone who pisses off DB or DA!!!! You may end up tortured, brainwashed with the MH religion, promoted to management aka the Family, then wake up during involuntary castration surgery and look over at the syringe pump labeled Dex!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently in a secret location memorizing all the steps to closed loop selling while watching OEC ethical moments videos and updating Sf, writing 100 times " I will not think on my own again-The closed loop process is the Way". I am receiving an iv cocktail of a tetrastarch, haldol, and ketamine for the bleeding, pain and non-compliance. I get purple shirts to wear that match my purple ice pack on my crotch.

I hope this compliance improvement 12 step program works!! They only took one ball this time. They said next time I will be fully ball-less!! Help!!! I'm in Hell.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

numbers trump compliance for now....the compliance will start when fda cracks the whip again freedom is down the road a bit just past the exit sign

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought you had a vagina cause you whine like a bitch

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah but she's one funny bitch that hit the nail on the head!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fda has austin in it's headlights and reving up the engine....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And let's not forget round 2 at Rocky by the feds.... also in the headlights

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Austin plant has some bright individuals and they'll do what it takes to get it right and satisfy the feds. Grass is no greener anywhere else right now as the gov is crawling up everyone's ass with a microscope. Show some grit during the difficult times and you and the company will both grow as a result. Your tax dollar always goes after the largest first and they're just getting started.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Round 2 in Rocky?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Austin plant has placed cost cutting over quality long ago. Quality has gone down the toilet. Even replaced the meaning for Dept. "Quality Assurance" (QA) to just "Quality" (Q).

Gutted the Quality dept. Having people do the Quality inspections that wouldn't know quaility if it jumped up and bit them in the butt.

It's all about the almight dollar for the big cheese's. $$$$$

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just slid to freedom.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

congrats to you...what is the secret or was there a choice?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you land on your ass ?