Grafix by osiris

Discussion in 'Wound Healing' started by Anonymous, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for he heads up. Def good Intel. Will the DOJ inquiry affect Osiris? It sounds like it involves actions hat occurred at a different company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

....and yet, here you are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for much longer...can't WAIT to get away from the idiots here. Our managers are terrible and our reimbursement team lies to all of us all the time. This company is a joke!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is an absolute joke..10% to 7% on comm., hurry up reps and open accounts immediately, sorry but we won't be helping you here at home office..no coverage, all mgt sits on their ass and TALK about how great it's GOING to be, yet they don't give you enough time to open accts, expect it overnight, then bitch when it doesn't happen..formulary approval is an involved process managers...get you heads out of your asses and stop bothering me about the crap TPS reports; we are working our ass off and that's what we need to be doing to make up for your lack of commercial coverage. Hire someone that has contacts frank with these large commercial accounts, otherwise we are all on the slow road to crashing, sinking and loosing what accounts we do have..would like to stay but see no end to the r***** mgt team..leaving in two weeks, along with three other reps all to the same company..sorry Osisis can't get it together

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't Frank have any family members that know these accounts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if you didn't annoy your customers, you wouldn't be on cp bitching about management. Wiggle, wiggle.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if you didn't annoy your customers, you wouldn't be on cp bitching about management. Wiggle, wiggle. It's highly doubtful that your wife likes you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is an awful big word for such a little mind. wiggle wiggle

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much longer can we continue giving away product to buy business?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we cant sell it we have to give it away. More and more accounts are unto us even when they do not get reimbursed. Onto the next one! Great strategy we have here. TC going to jail yet?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there ever going to be reimbursement for this product??? Stop lying to us already

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are all liers at the top. Noone wants to tell us the truth. We are soundly beaten to the punch by our competition and yet the pressure gets applied to us even more. Hard as heck to sell something when I have to cross my fingers and hope my customer gets paid but I know they wont. And if they even do it isnt what they thought it would be. There is a lot of housekeeping that needs to be done at the top. Our leaders are terrible and reimbursement are all fools

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only whores rep this shit. NJ podiatrists use preceptorships, get big payoffs and bang these pigs while their wives are at the gym. DOJ made aware, but nobody cares.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the director of sales? What company did he/she work at?

What are the new amniotic products that you think will gain traction?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait until you lousy reps get the memo about HIPAA......

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi guys was looking to get some insight on whether this company is still a good opportunity? I was told product coverage had expanded recently with more to come soon. Sounds promising but seeking an honest opinion, thanks!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about VA hospitals..?? Heard these are good because you don't have to deal w reimbursement. New sales force just for va reps.?? Good thing or what? Done selling plates and screws for a living and heard you guys have it make.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so quiet? Isn't everything is going according to plan over there at Osiris?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking at an opportunity here, has there been advancement on reimbursement? I understand a lot of change at the top not always a bad thing...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Medicares...but not on many fee schedules- so major trouble getting paid for the customers. On top of that we aren't on as many of the private insurance company contracts as they would make you believe. Changes here were mostly necessary. However, this is a sinking ship. If you are looking to make a change don't bother with this one.