Grateful for psych reps

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2017 at 1:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for being so miserable. You make me realize how much I appreciate my job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we thank you for paying our bills.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that's why we're ALL boned once Onfi goes generic. Also, Xenaxine is going to crater now with both generic and next gen competition.

Does anyone get up at town halls and ask what the plan is for after 2018?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My, what a silly question! The plan for 2018 is the same as it was for 2015 and 2016, more meetings, micromanagement, field rides, and PATIENT PROFILES!

The email neuro got gives us at least some notice of an impending reorg. The question is, are they going to throw everyone into a big pot and pick who they want to keep, or will they do it another way? It doesn't really matter. Onfi goes in 10/18, so everything will be in place by next summer, or even earlier. At least they gave us a little warning.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I hope people are smart enough to get the message:

WE ARE NOT BUYING ANY MORE PRODUCTS OR LATE PHASE PIPELINE ASSETS. THAT MEANS NO OTHER SOURCES OF CASH UNTIL 35700 LAUNCHES. WE ALSO HAVE NO PIPELINE BEHIND IT; AFTER 35700 THE NEXT DRUG IS 8+ YEARS AWAY.

TO MAINTAIN PROFITABILITY, AND THUS SHARE PRICE, WE WILL BRUTTALLY CUT COSTS. AFFILIATES WILL BE ASKED TO CARRY THE BRUNT, BECAUSE THIS IS A EUROPEAN COMPANY AND STUFF.