Gravity Diagnostics - Covington, KY

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, May 4, 2020 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with this lab? Are they reputable? Promote ID, PGX and Tox testing. DO TELL PLEASE!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just hired Ed Klapp as VP of Sales I was told. Fantastic leader and years of experience. Lead CLIO, Confirmatrix, Lab Solutions, and Crestar sales teams. Very smart and intelligent man, also good looking too. I am super excited to hopefully get a offer letter this week to work for him.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you be in sales?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't believe every post on here. There has been a lot of trolling happening on here lately about Ed Klapp. I know for a fact that he does not work for this organization. This company appears to be reputable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you ask?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the info Ed!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in the job market with 15 years of lab sales but have been out of that arena for the past 5 years in medical device. Thinking about going back to lab - nervous about tox labs in general as there are some real doozies out there. The lab industry has changed so much in the past 5 years. Just looking for pro's and con's for this company, if there is any. Thanks.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be rolling out CGX and also PPE products once Tony and I approve the commission role out. Ed K.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google Tony Remington, CEO of Gravity, and Renaissance Rx.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google Ed Klapp and ask any health care attorney about him. They are like peas in a pod.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello everyone and Good Friday to all. I wanted to post this prior to the weekend to let everyone know we have decided to start a contest next week for who can generate the highest number of CGX samples in May. the winner will receive a all inclusive trip to West Palm Beach area for 2. You will have full access to the golf community and use of my luxury pool. Contact me directly Monday to get more info and your contract in place. Ed K

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company seems to be expanding with a lot of sales positions in the South. What does anyone know about them? (yes I have read the post above). I am an experienced Tox rep with strong relationships. Salary and Total Comp potential?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Ed Klapp for comp plan. He worked that out with Tony and should be able to help you. Just be careful as Ed is being watched.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WV rep is being turned in for unethical behavior. Paying cash to accounts for service.
    Have proof and contacted whistle blower attorney. You’re on the radar dear. I see why you have been with 3 Labs in the last 3 years. Your reputation is garbage.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed,
    Competitive Rep You Just Took A Bunch Of Business From

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who has been with 3 labs?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any one ever able to comment about salary, comp, benefits, etc?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes Ed will try to offer 70k but was able to negotiate 125k. Commission is 4% paid monthly. $600 car allowance and $50 cellphone. not too bad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am admittedly totally green when it comes to "the industry."

Their story sounded great when I interviewed

20. Moral Ethic

Moral Ethic new user

This lab is a joke. The CEO is a moron who knows nothing about the lab business and once COVID is done they will be bankrupt.