Great company to work for

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how's Voyant going?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big things coming up for Voyant. Just wait until we land a GPO contract in 2036

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have several large and one world renown hospital in my territory. I have yet to see that Ligasure Lite in any of the hospitals. Not even a single doctor trialling it. Is it that terrible that you can't even get a single doctor to try it?

Come to think of it I am seeing less and less of those dumb balloon trocars too....how are you guys still in business?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dude our CEO is the largest land owner in Orange County. Also has most slaves

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we aren’t allowed to sell it to a surgoen and have him try it.

Nope changing the game, we have them sign a form that says they still use a Blackberry or Flip phone and want to use our shattered screen IPhone 4.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This just in: All reps are now allowed to buy bagels and coffee at last for hospital employees! JUST KIDDING!!!! Said Hilal wouldn’t be that generous. He’s all about himself and his loser daughter/niece/in-law’s that all work here doing work that a 3rd grader or chimpanzee could perform. I can’t even keep track of who’s who. If this isn’t the definition of nepotism, I don’t know what is. The truth is, the title of this post should be WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. There is virtually zero support coming from RSM, and is one of the many reasons I’m still in bed at 7:19am, will be teeing off at 10am today, and collecting a paycheck from this joke of a company while my boss thinks I’m “making calls” to meet with some docs this afternoon. What idiots!!! ⛳️

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me try to understand this, your job is to sell a product, but you can't sell it to a surgeon to try? I know we're talking about Applied Medical but this seems like the dumbest sales strategy of all time. Even by Applied's standards this is utterly asinine. You have them sign a form? WTF is the form for?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the funny part is these loser reps prolly can’t sven get the form signed.

I’ll take my Drs to Ruth’s for a steak and titties.

My friend works for you guys. I know he tries and does care but eventually you losers will realize that you make $40/50k less a year working at Applied. Other
    Jobs require just as much time and effort.

Please respect Applied for its training but respect yourself and realize it’s time to move on.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you still work the same amount of hours a week at your job as I do at Applied (10hrs) that's not counting the driving, and make $100k? Keep in mind I live in a state with no income tax. Genuinely curious as to what others work loads are. I really just put up with the bs and the lies from management because I barely have to work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well unless u live in a Florida or Nevada at least your enjoying your life....

As for this job, working 20/25hrs here should get u 120k and other companies 175k.

Remember selling devices and capital equipment are bigger dollars. My territory does 5M compared to 900k st Applied.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm calling bs on these two posters.

1.) You are not making $100K at Applied by only working 10 hrs a week. You're probably about to get fired because your manager is on to you if you work that little. Also, if you are working so little you are not making money. The best reps here at Applied are in the OR at 6:30am selling every day.

2.) You have no idea what the the territories here at Applied are generating. I call bs on a $5M territory. Also, you don't know too much about us, because while we don't sell capital, we most certainly are selling medical devices. You have no idea what you are talking about and I suggest you leave this board with your lies.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really dude?

Reps in OR at 630? Selling what? Trocars Gels oh wait yes selling surgeons to fill out a form. Every territory has a GPO contract that will fall for trocars and rep will ride that out for a year. 4-5week Eval 10months off. And yes make $125k

I just left Applied and I had a big territory that did 1.2 annual. At a real company my territory does $5M. Also I make 100k base, 10k average commission checks MONTHLY. Higher rate for car plus gas card. Better benefits and 401k but McDonalds has better.

Applied was great for training, but seriously don’t think it’s anymore than a knock off comodity company. Voyant isn’t the answer. Stapling isn’t the Answer

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS ☝☝☝ It’s so easy to coast here. 3/4 of the rep’s in my zone are coasting and/or looking for a new job. If you’re not on a GPO contract for these piece of crap products (I’m not talking about the gel products), you’re dead in the water.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately ☝☝☝i was caught by gps and fired.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t get fired for Motus. Unless you are that pathetic can’t even cheat right. If your DM is cool, and u do decent rep salary should be 70-80k. And just hitting number and zone that’s 40k and EVERYONE has softball quotas. Not to mention 30%. So even if you just do good one quarter 50k growth you are at 140k

Its next year I would be concerned about

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the heII were u caught by GPS? They don’t give us cars and phones are our own phones. Sounds like you’re a rookie.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you inly get fired here if you call your manager out for being a drunk or that nepotism is the downfall at Applied

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys betters be careful, they are getting crazy about checking Motus. If you're not out and about they are going to really get on you. Trust me, this is going to come down hard in Q4. Be ready for it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don’t have to use Motus if you don’t want. You just won’t be reimbursed fof your miles unless you use the app.

Tell your manager you don’t want the variable rate, they can’t legally force you. Unfortunately you can’t wrote the miles off on Taxes due to the new tax bill.

And yes there is a big meeting this week. Expect 20-30% cuts coming Q1

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts to the sales force or the budget? I'm assuming budget because they can't afford to cut any reps. My guess is they lower monthly Motus allowance, cut out 75% of the travel allowance, commission is cut from 30% to 18% and continue their hiring freeze.

If you're smart/lucky you will ride this year out, and time it so you are starting a new job sometime in Q1. I know there are all sorts of naysayers on here. I'm not an Applied hater like most on here but I am just being honest. It's time to jump off this sinking ship, do it before all the good jobs are taken and you stuck getting signatures.