Great company to work for

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buying more buildings since they cut commissions? That makes sense. Buying foreclosed properties then renting out Applied Medical sounds somethings trump would do and yet you are a Democratic company. Guess what, Trump was also a Democrat you fools. Voyant ain’t selling, surprised no one commented on peace health since they keep bleeding. No big wins in 5 years, typical applied

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the 2nd generation of Voyant as they came up with a new generator? That was supposed to revolutionize the world??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got hired by a real device company, you know one that makes devices and not cheap, knock-off sh!t commodities. I'll be heading to out Vegas for March Madness and turning in my resignation when I return. Going to be nice to work for a reputable company with products that actually are sold based on clinically performance and not just being cheaper. Also nice to not work for losers like CR and DG.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's strange what time can do. I know some folks I started in med device with almost 20 years ago. We always laughed at what a loser company Applied was. Then you go different ways, lose touch with people, etc. And then 2019 comes along and you find out you're old buddy is now with Applied. It's more depressing than watching Nicolas Cage drink himself to death in Leaving Las Vegas.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The angry white privileged males are showing themselves on here. They all resent Said because he's a person of color who built a successful company that is rich in diversity. They just get on here and lie to each other about Applied and try to convince themselves that Applied is really this horrible company when it couldn't be further from the truth.

A great company to work for!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am VERY grateful for how Applied corporate has responded to the COVID situation, at least from my perspective in the Sales team. We haven't had wide-spread lay-offs and they've made a tremendous effort to keep us engaged and challenged with the education modules, Zoom meetings and Kahoot quizes, and I think I'm safe in saying we've ALL benefited from it in terms of our field preparedness when (if?) things normalize.

I'm also extremely grateful that they have not pushed us to have more aggressive contact with our accounts at a time when their priorities were initally saving lives (alot of OR staffs were diverted to work in other areas of the hospital, including ICUs) while keeping themselves and their families COVID-free, and now that elective surgery has been restored, working like crazy with a higher caseload than they've probably ever seen to play catch-up on back-logged cases. Applied has put human decency and sensitivity above immediate, short-term sales, and that is extremely commendable IMO.

Thank you, Said, upper management and the entire mangement team for the consistency in delivering that message down the line.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess your manager and zonie aren’t doing case and call trackers. We are expected to be in OR 2 times a week and call 10 people and send 10 emails with responses a WEEK! All must be tracked. So while our customers may feel appreciated, I can’t remember a time the salesforce has been more micromanaged. Zoom calls are great practice for new norm. Kahoots ok had some fun, but role plays are never real and never will. This is a time to have conversations and ask questions and maybe sell something. Drs can’t request products now and while Supply Chain Wants/Needs to save money and have secure PPe, they suffer from battered wife syndrome. They are all renewing with Medtronic and JnJ.

it’s a comedy of Errors starting at the top at Applied. So to the post before, THANK YOU SAID!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you just want to stay home, do nothing and still get paid, why don't you just leave and get another job?

The only reason you are still here because you like working for Applied.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so proud of how Voyant platform has kicked both JNJ and MDT out of various hospitals. Great job everyone!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name them asshole.

peace Health?
    MSK?
    Mayo?
    Captis?
    HT?

just shut up. Any half wit saw Tim Fluberts weather for June. 9000 units in June? Where are the Evals? 75 slated to close, name them.

It’s bad enough we gotta sell a me too product with zero support from anyone. We don’t need fools claiming we are the best. Tump Lost Applied Sucks. Get over it

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so proud of Applied as our products are still being made in the US of A! Kudos!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might pay lip service saying Applied sucks, but you're the exact same type of person as the "leadership" and I use that word very, VERY loosely is by hating on forty five like they do. Look in the mirror, you align with Said almost perfectly. Two peas in a pod. If creepy joe started saying Voyant was revolutionary I bet you would puff out your underdeveloped chest and flex those noodle arms and go out selling Voyant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally!!!!!!

mom extremely proud to work for a liberal forward thinking company that has a no nonsense tolerance on Racism and Bigotry. Thatcher you fat loser. Rot in hell. Enjoy collecting unemployment checks signed by Biden. Call 45 to help you

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is this in response to?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm truly going to be sad for all of those will for whatever reason, not for me to judge, submitted to ideology that is pushed by Applied and took the stick.

Vox Popoli: Lifetime protection

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

July rolls around and nobody quit. Hmm...all that bluster by the two or three trolls on here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are very quite today...almost as if they hoped we'd forget about the lies they told. I have a suspicion that this board will be very quite for the next few months. With all the Voyant success coming in they will be proven liars.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this company!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Please explain