Great DX Test, Horrific Organization.. Sad..

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a great test, the only positive... What a horrible organization full of bad management and executive leadership. Very misleading company to have joined, embarrassed to have ever been affiliated! I checked in on this board after a few years, Apparently some things don't change (they still can't get their shit together in the corporate culture department.. ) People that are still hanging on, are undervalued and over experienced..get out!! The market is hot and trust me- the grass is very green once you reach the other side!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. so much opportunity out here and with organizations that have fantastic culture and leadership! So happy to have left the place in the dust!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is very sad. There is no reason for an organization to treat people this way. I don't think I have ever worked where the corporate culture is to use people and then force them out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened? What should we look out for?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you should look out for morons who couldn't do a pretty damn easy job and were pushed out who post over and over like they are several different people.

Great place to work here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predictable response from corporate - when employees react to horrific culture it must be one disgruntled employee - and then you woke up Exact!