Great Job JnJ! 50% more Black Managers

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For example, I have said from Day 1 here our corporate executives are hypocrites of the highest order. Diversity has been demanded by law and corporate direction for decades here and across corporate America. But the people in power at the self enriching top never budged. Never to any tangible degree, gave up any power, control or money. They set the tone, the example and it was predominately WHITE as snow. Now, they feel, to keep control, they better "wake up" a bit. Not too much but just enough to settle the troops. They are masters of manipulation. They are better than the best politicians. They are politicians. They are your enemy in sheep's clothing, not me. Peace.[/QUOTE]

It can not be verbalized any better than this. Bravo my friend.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For example, I have said from Day 1 here our corporate executives are hypocrites of the highest order. Diversity has been demanded by law and corporate direction for decades here and across corporate America. But the people in power at the self enriching top never budged. Never to any tangible degree, gave up any power, control or money. They set the tone, the example and it was predominately WHITE as snow. Now, they feel, to keep control, they better "wake up" a bit. Not too much but just enough to settle the troops. They are masters of manipulation. They are better than the best politicians. They are politicians. They are your enemy in sheep's clothing, not me. Peace.[/QUOTE]

I also applaud this comment. Know, who your enemy, disingenuous executives. Shameless, yet, shameful.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This initiative might help some but it is checking a box so they can claim diversity leadership and also avoid being on the BLM radar.

current priority:

1. White females
    2. Asian females
    3. Indian females
    4. Black females
    5. Black men
    6. White men
    7. White men over age 50

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Content being filtered

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, this is CP, but is this the real deal here? Not a chance. It misses the mark in so many ways.

Here is my order of fairness with the "not so new" push for diversity. I am for this as long as each person is qualified, the best candidate for the position and upwardly mobile:

Gender should not be a factor. Violates law doesn't it? AGE should never be a factor as that is a clear violation of law. But females should be making EXACTLY what a male makes in the same job. Wow, what a concept.

1. Hispanics / Latinos
    2. Blacks
    3. Asians
    4. Native American
    5. Whites

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny on this one ... White Women THINK they are the highest priority at companies like JNJ. Then they get passed over and they show their true colors. If you currently employed at JNJ and you are a black or hispanic woman, you are set for the rest of your life. If you are from India or other country in Asia...well...sorry. You can going the massive class action suit that will result as this affirmative action case moves forward.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone that's been here since 2001, I always laugh when I read posts like these. Next will come the age-old cafepharma urban legend about some Uber-qualified middle aged white guy that was told (as an aside) that he was the best candidate but far, but because of affirmative action, HR pushed another candidate forward because we needed more [insert gender/race/sexual preference].

Give it a rest, please. And I'll be sure to tell the handful of blacks and Hispanics in leadership here that according to you, they're "set for life". Im sure that they will agree.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. I’ve never worked anywhere that checking the box is as important as JNJ.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fool

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. if your diversifying anything, you'd do it based on the trend lines, etc. Not based on "voice" per se. But real fairness. And yes, women should have always, from day one of moving into the work force made the same as a male. Amazing there's been that discrimination...but it doesn't get the media's attention like boring age discrimination. See, discrimination is everywhere. If you not making the rules, if your not on top, if you not in the business of thought control, etc. you can and likely will be discriminated against. And if the tables become "turned" "you" will feel their pain because compassion (like Christian compassion) is no where to be found when the natural urge to gain revenge and vengeance is in play. We live in a screwed up world and country And whoever is in 'control' will show no more mercy than who is in control now. It will only be impressions of equality as you buy the lie.

Happy New Year kids!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meet the new boss
    Same as the old boss
    Won’t get fooled again - The Who

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will be updated on progress to this goal? 50% is achievable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet jnj is behind this goal. Look at most of the leadersip teams….still all damn white.