Great Leaders Never Fail

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure it's darkest before the dawn. Yea though I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil.

Biotech is a high risk undertaking to cure diseases thought to be uncurable. to provide solice where before there was only pain, and to extend the full richness of life where only limitations could once be found.

Our hearts break when promising therapies are found to have unexpected risk. We value the safeguards that are put in place to detect unknowable risks early so we can take action to prevent harm.

But now, this is our time to gird our loins, to raise our chins, and push harder to accomplish our goals of improving life. No one said it was easy. We shall never give up ! Ron we are your people ! Acordians Rise !!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

shut up moron

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be better for you to stop posting on CP and reflect back on how your overpaid, overbloated so-called leadership brought down this company. There was never any great leadership here. It was about ego and emotion and transient salary grubbing folks floated through the halls of Acorda. This company has inflated departments with mediocre personnel. I worked in medical and can tell you first hand that ACOR is an absolute disgrace. I would see the nonsense and mediocre work done. It is no wonder people left. Commercial is a joke. People turning round and round with little or no understanding of medical protocols, connection, liaisons. Commercial has sub par folks within - every single dept. I am long gone and luckily sold my stock months back - even at a loss in some cases. I came to see if there is speculation of a buyout as I heard companies are looking closely to buy from the bargain basement. So STOP posting BS! Tell people the truth!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth ? You Cant Handle The Truth !

Ron - a widely respected national leader in biotech. Anytime BIO wants to say something - Ron is there. Anytime a political discussion is started - Ron is there. Anytime Washington, the FDA, the EMA, the President, the Prime Minister wants to know what is working in biotech - Ron is there. As Ron goes, there goes biotechnology as an Industry.

Acorda is the heart and soul of biotechnology.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad and pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a shareholder of ACOR, unfortunately, Ron's extracurricular activities does absolutely NOTHINg to the share price.

Fantastic for Ron that he gets to play golf with President Trump, and compare hair tips while sipping mimosas.

However, the share price is at an abysmal new low.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds more like grandstanding and self promotion by someone that needs to focus more on the business they are supposed to "lead". Being "there" and retweeting others opinions is a lot different than making a contribution.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our CEO is indeed a proven effective Leader. That said, we have a strong Corporate staff working at Ardsley. The rank & file field team can take pride in this fact.

We urge all team mates to invest in our Company and take advantage of a very favorable share price.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is an ego maniacal mess. No wonder it is in the crapper.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's proven alright. Proven that he can't protect IP on his golden goose product, proven that he can only cobble together a mediocre pipeline of non innovative products, proven that he can't file said products and proven he can't run Ph III programs.

Sounds pretty proven to me!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!