Great Meeting

Discussion in 'Allos Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great meeting. Dr R was far more transparent in regards to company moving forward. Sound like a great opportunity for those joining the new company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U R kidding me? I think you need to do some homework and check with past SP employees on Dr. R's tranparency. He'll say whatever he has to get through that moment in time and hopes you and others forget what he said. If not, he'll deny it anyways or blame someone else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he a real doctor?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His degree is from india, so hes not a real doc

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Dr. is like us Americans. He has a knock-off Dr. degree from India and we have knock-off Cucci bags from China.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the meeting was shit.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr R transparent? BWAHAH..what are you smoking?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smoke hindu-hash. Only the good shit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he tell you how he was "cheaper than a Brooklyn Jew"? Quote from 2010 Meeting, too bad I did not secretly record his comments.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice. I should bring this up on the quarterly analyst conference call-which are usually attended by a bunch of jews from brooklyn who live in manhattan.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us are so tired of hearing Dr. Raj talk about how many people he has fired, and not afraid to fire more. Same speech he used in Chicago at two meetings. Sorry he doesn't value Industry experience, that's why the Industry & Medical Community doesn't respect him and his appointed followers, they have no Industry or clinical experience in NHL.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares if your are tired or not. Raj runs the show-the rest of you losers should be shown the door. Remember we bought you, not the other way around. Actually we bought the drug not you and given the fact you monkeys havent grown your sales since you launched its a miracle that you have a job to begin with.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like someone is afraid of being exposed once the merger is approved
    You better get your Zevalin numbers up
    F sales does not count since their is a shortage ongoing

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has there been a shortage since 2010? Sales have been as flat as Paul berns head.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fusilev not Folotyn
    By the way Folotyn has grown every year
    Why am i wasting my time
    You are probably on the list

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grown Q to Q or year over year? I concede it has grown year over year. Thanks to price increases. If you know anything you will concede that the number of patients on drug has not increased as we planned. Year 2010-- 75 million goal-we did 30, Year '11- 120 million we did 50, by 2012 we were expected to sell between 125-200 million in folotyn.

In Quarter ending Sept 11 we did 14 million in reve
    In quarter ending Jun 12 we did 13 million in rev including a price increase.

We are not growing which is why Berns sold us for pennies. He knows his head is on the block.

K