Great news! The stock is taking a hit!

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe someone will get the message.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully, it will continue to decline and someone on Wall Street will ask the really hard questions to get to the bottom of ZB's shell game.

No instruments+no implants+no one answering the phone in Warsaw=lost sales.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on the Q1 sales call and hearing that we, in the field are executing "flawlessly". So why are the bastards cutting our incomes?

Screw them........

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mid Q3 for Echo availability. Seriously? What a mess.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because reductions in your income serve a noble philanthropic cause:

Dvorak
    Automatic Sale on April 26, 2017 at $116.13 - $116.99 per share. $10,179,000

And notice the outs these folks give themselves to gain their high doses of healthy bread. From the recent conference call responding to analysts asking if production / regulatory woes are really behind them:

"So we've already demonstrated in the past couple of weeks the level of output necessary to fuel that growth. Now there's a time lag between coming out of the facility, getting through terminal sterilization and then pushed out to the field, having complete sets and then going on offense. Those are the - that time lag. But I think it's really important that we have, in fact, been performing, from an output perspective, to the degree that we need to, to fuel the second half growth."

Imagine being asked "will you hit your sales numbers this quarter?" To which you respond:

"So I've already demonstrated in the past couple of weeks the level of sales necessary to hit my quota. Now there's a time lag between my surgeons going on vacation and getting back to the OR, getting product into their facilities, getting instruments through sterilization and then patients being scheduled, so that I can really go on offense. Those are the - that time lag. But I think it's really important that I have, in fact, been performing, from an output perspective, to the degree that I need to, to fuel hitting my quota."

A savior then appears, the dear operator:

"Ladies and gentlemen, that concludes the Zimmer Biomet , Inc. First Quarter 2017 Earnings Conference Call. You may now disconnect. Thank you for using AT&T Teleconference."

...just in time to exercise a few more options before lunchtime. Life is good.