Greg

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East has lots of success because of illegal Medicare activity. This is not exclusive to West. JF just went back to Tx. Another rep fired in Washington last week. Sad. Rep was, is, good person

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo west coast Yo east coast. What is this biggie and tupac but biohazard style Did we hire all 5th graders?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Washington is not in the East.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong people promoted and wrong external hires

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL CF’s post on LinkedIn thanking GM for his inspirational leadership. She may as well have posted I am sorry you got fired. Nothing like calling attention to his firing. With friends like that who needs enemies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Countless skeletons in both of their closets...but the stench trailing GM became too much to continue to ignore.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fish stink from the head down. GM had a long history of cutting the legal corners, bullying employees and being the worst element of leadership. This departure was inevitable yet too long in coming. I hope we can get rid of KH as well. So many people have reported his escapades ( nice word for stealing) that eventually the company must take action.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding. Nor is TX. No one said it was. Learn how to read.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who CF?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly don’t work here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or don’t know every single rep and doesn’t see stuff on LinkedIn.
    CF is San Diego rep I assume.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news! Greg got a new job at Marin Subaru as a service tech! Perfect job for a great guy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the rate BV is going, you’ll soon be hoping to land a job at 7-11.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an ass clown. Anyone that shit talks GM has no idea how hard he fought for his team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Would Zack say that? JF? DR? KS?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought he was working for Cintas, delivering uniforms

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! He just delivered us a pizza! We gave him a good tip - Medicare fraud is wrong. Don't do it!"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greg is working for Uber. He's using a Dealer's car from the dealership he works at. Smart move. I forgot to sign my credit card receipt and he was kind enough to forge my signature. Guess forging docs sigs for Medicare Fraud pays off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a bunch of Fing idiots on here. Low life losers with nothing better to do than attack others. If you actually work here what a shame.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

- Mad as heck Greg!