Grifols HR Versus Hitler's SS

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without question, the best way to build business is to provide the local foundation a large bribe...er, I mean a significant grant. Prior to my coronation, when I was a rep, this worked very well for me.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SS watched as millions of innocents were destroyed by toxic gas.

Grifols HR watched as all of the managers and most of the reps were destroyed by a toxic environment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey no worries, Grifols is gonna get butt bumped in court once people find out they dont let homosexual/ transgendered people donate plasma. True industry pioneers

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of the SS's executioners fled to South America to escape responsibility for their horrendous crimes. The main hatchet man of Grifols HR fled to another company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like your comparison of Grifols HR dept. to the notorious IG Farben company. That's the inference here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds exactly like Valeant!:(

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the comparison is way over the top, and it bad taste, much worse than the shit they been shoveling our way for the last couple of years! I don't get why a company would hire a motivational speaker at our last company meeting and try to get everyone pumped up and talk how to retain "good" people then a few weeks later screw the shit out of them by screwing with comp plans! I am in one of the larger divisions and one of our smaller divisions that has always over preformed and is now getting screwed as well! Very similar to to what happen to us a couple of years ago, it seems when people make too much money here because they over preform they use the word overpaid! If you want to really fuck up a good thing just keep on doing it the GSK way.... Frickin brainwashed r*****s they keep on hiring, no wonder this plasma company is starting to look like a big pharma company as the days go by!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The evil and cowardly RM ran off to another company, rather than own up to being the main hatchet man in HR. At least Himmler committed suicide.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hitler used the SS to eliminate rivals and to advance his horrific agenda. A Grifols NSM has used HR to eliminate rivals and advance a personal agenda.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of this crap is going to matter one bit. All of my HTC's are telling me how excited they are about Genentech's hemophilia product. We are screwed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL....I love a good hitler comparison. Maybe we should go with Franco though to satisfy our catalonian overlords????

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...my mother had a mustache like Adolph

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There seems to be an almost complete lack of information online about Grifols' relationship with Franco's fascist government. Hmmm....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest