Grim reaper or Karma

Discussion in 'Mammotome' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2013 at 2:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Cow! in the last few months KC, RW and now RE! Trifecta! Now we just need the three stooges. Who's Next!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All 3 needed to go long time ago!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.......about time!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Place needed an enema.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no US sales positions open. Looks like retention is just fine in the sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that good or bad? Is everyone that good or would it be tough to find takers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is always someone looking for a job, especially in this industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummmm that's because there has been a reduction in the sales force of 10% this year. Reps have either been laid off or not rehired in areas where reps have left. If you are with the competition and have IA, and surrounding states; CO and WY, MT, OR, the Dakotas and I believe Boston it's open hunting season as they've asked reps already spread thin to cover those areas. If the mother ship was healthy and you have launched new products wouldn't you expect growth not lay off's?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long can this sinking ship stay afloat?? Imagine that...another round of lay-offs in June--- before end of Q2.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep waiting for some 'good' news. While the departure of some of these folks is definitely karma, I think it's time to actually read the writing on the wall and start looking.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ ya think?!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is everyone always b!tching on this site? Elite is a solid product and Revolve is going to become a viable device, which will help retain & convert stereo accounts. This ship ain't sinking!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It (the business) is just trying its best to do what very well paid JNJ analysts decided it could not. It is a tough task, and the reason PE took it on (not the toughness, but the potential gain). Finally reviving this business is going to take more than revolve and elite. It needs to be a large acquisition. I don't understand how else this thing gets to $500M.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh... evidently you forgot the instructions to 'not sell' this shit until it's fixed.

Elite a 'solid product' ?? wow...2 years after 'launch' and the best we can say about it is that it's 'improved'...????????????

Revolve 'IS GOING to become a viable device'.... really? when? 2 YEARS FROM NOW??? C'mon Mark...or Brian... or whoever is posting this garbage--- this company is suffering from poor leadership and quality issues that have crippled us.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least getting rid of the good ole boys Bo and Luke Duke (RE & RW) is a breath of fresh air.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like we have some Bard or Hologic reps on this board. welcome!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is going to fill these positions or are we eliminating them?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome back to the levels of Sales Rep PS, now you can go out and sell this "solid product", and Revolve is going to be a viable product when??? OBTW it is not coming until October!!! Hmmmmm where have I heard that before?? should I assume that means 2014!!! Way to destroy a great team Kudos, hope selling in the real word I.E California works out for you!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And then there were only 2 stooges!! Who's Next!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership? MP is a joke and he knows it. At least NN seems to know what he is doing...