Grim reaper or Karma

Discussion in 'Mammotome' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2013 at 2:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TD will never do anything to MP. TD needs people like him to constantly tell him how smart he is. Can anyone name one productive thing MP has come up with on his own? Oh yea, those great sales direction emails " sell everything".

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a Dbag. If you aren't in sales then you have NO idea what it like to stand in a room with a woman, who IS awake, and have your device not sample or shear off in her breast and try to keep this ship afloat. You sit in an office without any repercussions and continue about your say. How about you get out in the field and gamble your livelihood on these products and then call people PUNKS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A Further Message From Big Brother (or Sister):

You can always work somewhere else (refer to my earlier message...) where it's perfect - if you can find that place. If the shoe fits....

Big Brother (or Sister)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Message from Little Brother to Big Brother:

Stay off of these boards and do something to help your team of reps out instead of worrying about how bad they suck and hate you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this place sounds toxic. Is anyone at least making money?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you not read the previous posts? I recommend you immediately apply for a senior leadership position in the company. TD likes morons like you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sure why you are saying that. From reading above it appears management is garbage, products are weak at best. I am asking if people are making money? If not, then why stay. Is there something on the horizon? A game changer coming maybe. Or not.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, sunshine and lollipops.

The idea of the technologies is not all that bad, I suppose if a larger company had them they could do something with it.

The gorilla in the corner is unless you are Hologic and have the full suite in this biz it is not going to matter, to much access and to many strings...maybe GE or Siemens could do something with it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The products are good when they work. The new Mammotome is over engineered and your average radiologist isn't going to fight for it. In the end, Hologic or bard will bring more to the contract table so you will have to drop your price significantly and probably still lose the deal. Most people made their money in the last year through spiffs and not by hitting plan.

If you want to work independently, take days off whenever you want and not have it impact your business while still pulling down about $115k then this place is for you. Your manager typically lives in another city and is used to watching accounts walk out the door. The VP is clueless so there really isn't anyone who is going to call you out on it. Very few true high performers left so they are desensitized to poor performance.

Marketing is generally weak - don't ever see them out in the field or doing anything productive besides forcing u to listen to KD spend an hour explaining a 5 minute concept. The VP of marketing has never left the office as far as I can tell. They're trying to work on product quality but it has been an issue as long as I have been here.

It is the CEO's first time in this position and he clearly demonstrates his lack of leadership in every conversation. It is like listening to Obama - sounds good but nothing ever comes to fruition. The reason most people are still around is because they are mediocre and there is very little stress at this job. You seriously could have another job on the side here. I like my manager and they don't bother me so I'm still still here. If the revolve doesn't start doing something I will depart (or they will slash the sales force and do it for me).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so this is my first time viewing this website after hearing all of the chatter. I was so shocked that I had to show it to my 13 year old son (who is in 7th grade). We both could not believe that the people posting on this website are adults, with families, college graduates, and lots of industry experience (I am assuming). You all sound like a bunch of high school freshman girls. Like someone said earlier in this thread, you must be a loser sales rep with no life whatsoever. How can you constantly spend all this time writing how you hate a company? Just find another job already! But again, you might suck so bad that you can't even get another job. Do yourself a favor and find a hobby, buy a dog, or get laid. You definitely need help. I know people who have breast cancer right now and they are not as mad as you sound about a stupid job that is probably paying you over $100K. Go Google how many people in this world even make a $100K. Enough said. I will never post again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are such a role model.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big Brother (or Sister) says:

And you are such a loser - the poster is correct about you, you know?

Big brother (or Sister, you never know)

15. Big Brother (or Sister) says:

Do you have ideas to fix things, or just more complaints? And if you are still here - doesn't that make you mediocre too?

Big Brother (or Sister)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: BIG BROTHER (o) (o) watching YOU!!!!

First BIG, post your name "PUNK"
    Second, don't drink and post, but then again if I was the target of a failed business and about to lose my house I may do the same.
    Third, are you just plain dumb? Preview before posting, you are an insider "read" again 1st person?

Finally, to all .... Get the f**k out, you smell the smoke! the fire is roaring and soon you be trapped looking for a job in a very tough environment... Be proactive, screw TD, he will cut your balls off to save his own... Pawns in a chess game!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MP just wanted a VP title. He was a kiss ass at Cardinal/CareFusion. If he ever had to sell something he would wet his pants.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is hatred all over this board. I love it! keep sinking your own ship!!!

19. Let's address these allegations one at a time:

1. The only PUNK was you in high school - do you miss those moments under the bleachers with the football team? Did you get dinner and flowers afterwards?

2. Drinking is for the weak - it sounds like you are very familiar with the practice.

3. I live at the Homeless Shelter - I have nothing left to lose.

4. Who cares what you think - outsider. Your motives are apparent to everyone on the board. You can keep trying, but you only look like the fool that you really are. Watch and learn, watch and learn.

Time to go work with the big boys now - it's nap time for children, so you need to lie down and rest. Need a graham cracker and milk first? When you post like an adult - you will get adult responses. Until then - have a nice nap.

Big Brother (or Sister - you never know)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ #leadership