GROW is DEAD

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, May 19, 2020 at 6:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, like i said before, I drive for Amazon 3 days a week...making $18 an hour, while my wife covers my ass with the busywork BS Otsuka has us do. If she has questions she calls or texts me. I just sock the money away and invest it...

I am at the point where the banality of our interactions with providers has reached the point that I can't deal with it anymore. This job has become an activity for monkeys. But I have to admit: I have the golden handcuffs. Hope to hang in there 2 more years before my activities get uncovered...But honestly: I can't wait to get let go of this shitshow! It's a total racketeer game, everybody here plays it at the expense of our our fellow citizens!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely spot on! BC, Before Covid, I might have averaged only 2 real calls per day. Yes, this job will well qualify you as a professional liar. I would ride around, go shopping, get my nails done, go to the gym, even a movie! Yes, garbage in, garbage out!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll respectfully top that: my manager and I would shop and go to movies together.
    This is just a game where most of us have a side gig or take a back seat to a spouse’s career. It is indeed golden handcuffs because the benefits and pay are too good to give up. Hell, even if I worked less to not compete for high bonus payout and a trip, I more than compensate with my restaurant. I’m glad I had the rep job the past few months so I didn’t have to declare bankruptcy. I just closed the doors and called my counter workers when I reopened.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are funny. Funny like a clown. You used to amuse me!
    You’re one of those guys with leather bound books and your apartment smells of rich mahogany. I’m sure you’re very important with a beautiful loving wife and successful smart kids.
    However, you’ve begun to bore me with your childish rants. You’re not challenging in a debate at all. Yawn.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the same arrogant, inflated ego dick head from message #45 from the "When was the last time"...thread. Come up with something else, please. Your repetitions bore me...Yawn!! And stop your copy and paste crap!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best way to deal with idiots like you is to ignore you. Now you can respond to your own post while you rub one out!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am beginning to think the golden age of pharma is over, trouble is, with 7 years experience at it, it seems like no one wants to even look at me. This is either because the industry has a bad reputation, or they think "this guy only knows the world of pharma sales, which isn't necessarily a translatable skill so why hire him?" Or there is the reputation (deserved in a lot of cases) that pharma reps don't work hard, don't know how to sell, and are only good for spitting out marketing messages and delivering food. I for one am ready to go anywhere else, but I guess I'm a bit trapped by not wanting to take a pay cut (and by the fact I can't even seem to get an interview in any other industry). So I keep at it and keep hoping something will come along and that I won't get laid off in the interim because our newest drug doesn't get NOC or something.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you making an offer???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This job is simply not interesting or stimulating anymore. Why on earth do you need a college education to do this when all you have to work with is a glossy vis-aid? Almost all reps spend their week wondering what to do, rather than doing something. It has really gotten to this point. Nobody really wants to talk to you because you don't help them, you are visiting providers on a self serving mission. Let's be honest...Take Otsuka away and Drs quality of care wouldn't change one bit!

What a way to go through life!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuthroat Kabir. Layoffs are coming. Hr needs something to do. We’d make more money on unemployment than we’ll net this year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YUP that is Otsuka for you. They could care less about you whether you are there ten minutes or ten years. The micromanagement is real and starts at the top!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut that sweet little mouth....or I'll do it for you!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious when has HR ever done anything of value? After years and years I have seen nothing but clowns come, go and some still here. They create their own insanity. MC and his little briefcase toting turd - hysterical to see! Place has been washed up for some time layoffs may not be a bad thing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proteus filed for bankruptcy. Looks like we may have some more vacancies.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vacancies or layoffs?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have nothing better to do than create their own insanity. HR is in the business of ruining careers vs finding out the truth. They make shit up and force others to believe. What comes around goes around!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"What comes around goes around"....not at Otsuka...These guys seem to be immune to anything and everything...who is protecting them?