GSK Breo contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

trolling cafe pharma at 1am...pathetic. Lmfao

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shows why you couldn't get a real gig. The board is in EST, dumbass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, your full of crap, at least I hope so as a share holder/investor. First off, Respiratory needs to generate revenue to fuel what the future drivers are for the company i.e. vaccines and oncology, Breo plays an important role in those efforts, in fact one of the higher growth drivers through Covid, you should read your Companies earnings report. Next, this idea of a select senior force to go after a higher margin gain in Tril is absolutely rubbish, Respiratory is not a margin rich business, period and a contract force should be a significant part of that equation, yes they are much cheaper, perform comparability if you actually use real data for your analysis. Next, Einstein what about Astra, they are coming, new approvals my friend, so this best of class Tril may run into a very worthy competitor, so yeah lets role with an overpaid, senior force to call on select health care targets and really really drive those profit margins, absolutely ridiculous, you need REVENUE, REVENUE, REVEVUE. Now, GSK has been known to make some less than wise decisions over the last decade, stock stuck on $40, but I hope for the sake of this stock you are not correct in this strategy. I think not and the fresh leadership is heading GSK in a very promising direction. You my friend, need to do some homework before you pontificate so boldly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah...blah
    Come on , the point really! Lol
    Bottom line , contract will be over whenever GSK decides!! We are in charge

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah Blah what are you in third grade, you are no where near in charge at GSK and a Universe away from any meaningful decision making, that is clearly evident. As an investor I was hoping that you my friend, had a bit more insight, intellect and acumen seeming that you represent so boldly the direction of GSK's Respiratory Business Unit. Contract what ??, I have zero skin in that game, however, what I referred to is real data- every industry analysis clearly shows a reduced cost,comparable performance and a diminished liability using a high end contract sales force, PERIOD. So your leadership would most likely drive cost up-when they need to reduce, profits down-when the need to raise- you following, now lets enter the Covid environment this will be X10 with the added benefit of exponentially increasing their corporate liability with more reliance on direct representation, bad for business- still with me, this type of thinking is one reason why the stock has been bound to $40 for years, hopefully that is/will change, the POINT really, capisci.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is where you came to get that information? You're either a troll or a moron. Either way, go fuck yourself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax and don't tell me to F.. off either, grow up, learn your business, represent your company with a little class. You were so proud to say "GSK here", who you poorly represent, as a shareholder, I wanted to challenge that with some intellect, data and business acumen. Honestly, disappointed that you were total bush-league, was looking for more from "GSK". You come on a contracted partners site to tell them arrogantly how much they are not needed, which in itself it piss poor, yet you can back zero of that up, zero, not just with their standing but in any overall business dialog, go back to the kids table, the adults have work to do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take a chill pill
    You arrogant asshole!!
    All the Syneous reps want to know on this thread if there is any news or information on the contract ending!! Keep your corporate GSK to yourself!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will know tomorrow. Breo update by conference call.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey big swinging dick investor! Are we getting laid off tomorrow or would you like to post more diatribes of nonsense?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try "GSK Here" still no game

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I told you to fuck off. Now, do as you were told, Mr. Trantel.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how the GSK reps on this thread said they don't need help. Oh, really?? Then how come they are giving Trelegy to Syneos also as of June 29? We just had the call. I guess you guys DO need help!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a real job

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making over 100k is a real job

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

liar

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not giving away anything. This contract is over. Syneos Managers and higher-ups have been let go. The Reps that will be retained will report to a GSK Manager.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when are we finished???
    June 30??
    July