GSK Breo contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps got let go?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was one of the ones let go. They kept 77 reps out of 100. Our last day was Friday, but they are paying us until July 31 which I think is generous. I don't know how good of a gig embedded with GSK will be. Most of my team was praying to be let go. It's a nightmare working with GSK reps because they act like babies and don't want us there. I have never met a more unprofessional group of reps in my life, so I am glad to be freed of it to look for a more mature organization without so much fighting and having to look behind our backs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm going to take an educated guess and say that the majority of your GSK "teammates" were...WOMEN. Guys can get along with anyone. GSK Women are (almost) always backstabbing and do not play well with contractors.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this fake news???
    Or are they soon to be told

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not fake news. The lay off happened on Friday. The male GSK reps were almost worse.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK has so many issues internally, wouldn’t be surprised to see them get a class action in the USA at least. Such a mess of a place.

Hope everyone on the contract side is doing well as you can be.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying all of those retained will be or already are embedded?
    Thanks for the info.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, all of the retained reps are now embedded with Trelegy or Anoro. All of the Syneos Breo managers were let go.

9. Woody

Woody new user

You sound like me, I worked the inVentiv contract in 2015-16, what a bunch of crybabies. I was on the Advair contract, before switched to Tanzeum (Terrible Drug)...then they wanted me to falsify my calls..I said NO and I quit. Like my boss at Parke-Davis used to say: IT's hard to polish a....TURD..

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really interested to see how much Syneos does to take care of the reps who were displaced. Can you please share your experience? Many of us on other contracts are watching. Thank you! And best of luck!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have colleagues on the GSK contract they haven’t said a thing, doing virtual lunches still and working in PA and VA MD!!
    What are you taking about contract ended???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GSK reps were given an email about this on Friday. So they know. The contract is continuing in the sense that 77 of the Breo reps are now embedded with Trelegy and Anoro. Training starts in a week. But the Breo contract has ended. No more Breo.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK Management never liked the CSO reps. GSK Managers will cherry-pick the reps that they like and all the rest will be terminated. Syneos HR will do whatever the client wants. GSK direct-hire reps will box you all out of offices and throw you under the bus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the GSK managers were the ones who decided who stayed embedded and who got let go?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far, they seem to be helping many get on other contracts. So we will see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously
    Are you guys still here??? Working on our contract. Why

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The GSK managers had zero input on the decisions.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the GSK reps have input? I landed in a better spot already. Thankful not to deal with them anymore!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, salary does not equate to real value in the work you "do" or "don't do" as is the case in drug rep sales. But it does make you one more real shallow AH in our culture.