GSK Breo contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2018 at 11:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My GSK counterparts are already calling on my allergists. The writing is on the wall. lol

You can go down with this sinking ship. I’m jumping on the next boat out of this place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn, nothing even on the Syneos job site. I mean, I’d work for Syneos again as long as JH wasn’t in the picture on the contract.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on this yet???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM is scheduled in August for asthma indication launch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK Trelegy reps were always calling on my allergy offices from the start. This isn't a big deal?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then GSK/Syneos is either going to keep Breo reps for one of the Trelegy indications (COPD or Asthma), or end the contract in August. I think we knew this was going to be the case with the last layoff.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why do you think that is genius? Lmao

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is not going to keep us. It’s just a matter of time before we’re let go. If you think we’re going to be selling Trelegy you’ve been misled.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they keeping the embedded Syneos then? I guess the Breo team just got additional months past a layoff then. I wonder when they are going to announce this as everyone on this board seems to know?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Embedded reps will be kept as they are backfilling for GSK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on the status of this contract?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you not been following this board? Everyone says the contract is ending soon. Yet, no one has a date. They all just seem to "know". Just like they predicted we'd all be let go last Nov....yet, a bunch of us are still here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard from a rep on this contract they told them it would last until June 2020. Syneos is a good company, sadly it is at the mercy of GSK.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They would need us until at least they launch Trelegy for asthma, which is in August. Then that indication might not even get approved. I'd think they would need to find that out first before letting us go.
    Also, the Breo contract is still hiring and there are brand new people on teams. I think there is a slight chance there is a plan to keep Breo until at least end of the year, or have us sell both Breo and Trelegy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every company is going to lay people off.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are keeping us till August now???
    Or June

Along with their reps and all that has happened

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No announcement has been made about this contract. It is all speculation on this board.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now no 401K match this is unbelievable

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did they make an announcement about the 401K? I have heard nothing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest