GTM

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KAM caused this scenario. The HSBS left the company because of him. He is a ruthless troublemaker. I heard he is also the acting HSBM now. There will be more HSBS leaving. No person likes a snake. Do not trust him!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One is leaving

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed. And history will repeat until the problem KAM is addressed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this snake any relation to Amy the Rat?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but his name does rhyme with Dick.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Jersey?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! PA/NJ

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors going around Albert “Terminator” Ross the will reappear in CT in January to have a talk with Frenchi
    Anytime this dude comes across the pond sales persons crumble
    Bye bye HSBS & Respiratory you have served your role long enough Time for contract sales performance evolution

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would welcome a severance package.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is Ross going to do and who is Frenchi?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy the rest of the year.
    Modified severance packages will be worth 1/4th the prior ones. Ineligibility for severance will be the norm when termination occurs for falsifying documents, sample discrepancies, And call verification thanks to iPad tracking
    The PIPs will roll onto anyone with longevity. Contract and Phone force will become the future
    January will be a cold one in Connecticut

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire Salesforce will be fired if they do this. You're full of crap, bud. But I do believe change is coming. It has to. There is not much left to promote here. No pipeline.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Though Boehringer’s pipeline is the darling of the industry........right Chris?
    Wait a minute, where’s Chris?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget no products; there are no customers. HSBS has a bunch of no-see large system group practices. TBSs have the (few) crumbs left. Driving 1 1/2 hrs to see some worthless mid-level in rural mid-America is the norm. Don't bother with those non-targets. No credit for those. But, back to my HSBS friends whom I adore: you are paving the way at C Suite level contacts so all HS providers with HAVE TO write our products. Oh wait, I just woke up from my dream.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let us not forget all the Ashfield reps who call on ALL (HSBS and TBS) targets with face to face conversations and no sample drops??? WTF is up with that? That is even funnier!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total douchebag who loves the sound of his own voice and the feel of his head up a bunch of asses.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be a hard time recruiting hsbs for NJ because of this KAM. His reputation is known. Nobody wants to work with him. He needs to stay away from TBS too. They will be leaving also.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look the HSBS vacancy will provide for an excellent opportunity to promote our own TBS
    The HSBS role provides and possesses access to critical information and resources that TBS need to make their business more profitable. We all know that our HSBS division makes or breaks a district.
    There have been several Internal applicants and there can be Only One
    This is truly the opportunity that will bring a significant pay raise and cultivate much respect with the current counterpart KAM
    Together they will enjoy much success
    Good luck to all applicants