Guardant Health

Discussion in 'Foundation Medicine' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 ml of blood all day long!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hitting academic centers first trying to take the NGS business. They don't have any clinical studies to support their $5000 test.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like non-competes are not in effect here if Stan was able to go to Guardant.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when are they hiring AE's?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in knowing more - who is paying for this test, where are they hiring?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RS went to Agendia so, it looks like you can go where you please

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring DNs now to carry the bag and try to penetrate academic centers. The DMs will begin hiring their teams in the 1st quarter.

No clinical studies yet but supposedly by using stackable codes they'll try to get reimbursement for the $5000 360 test -- heard it costs $450 to run. No Medicare reimbursement so they'll have to save those claims for later.

Go to LinkedIn to connect sales management.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Stanley still a moron?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview with a recruiter for them today. I like what I heard about them.What is the downside with the company?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much other than no clinical data supporting use, use of stacked CPT codes, and suspect sales management and sales strategy --- academic centers --- hehehe

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you mean like the stacked codes we use to bill???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does Welle's hair look like my grandma's dye job when I was a kid growing up? Who you fooling Stan?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is nowhere near ready. They hired a bunch of folks but they will go nowhere.
    I wonder what they told some of these people they hired. Guardant is a sure loser.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

foundation has a lot of sales persons that were from other labs. they probably said BS to get their jobs especially old quest employees
    her head is bigger than my......................

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

med centers internalizing more NGS assays and reimbursement continues to be a struggle
    CMS showing no urgency in paying...what else can I do and they want MORE!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention Welle's dye job reminds me of my grandmother.
    Though he is better than that Bozo Fields!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this where the regional mgr KW went? Biodesix to Guardant. Can this guy make one more bad decision before the end of 2015?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what about SW perfect tan......who cares about the hair....it's the tan.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to Dr K.K.?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stan Welle is a turd.....if they don't dump him they will pay for it by losing a lot of good people.