Guess date of bankruptcy?

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2012 at 9:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking bids right now...I say announcement coming in July...any takers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something is happening in June. Not sure what though....Transition to another company or transition into never never land!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good night if you people spent as much time selling as you do speculating I can only imagine the spike in scripts. We get paid to go out everyday and do a job so do it to the best of your ability or get out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB, is that you? Good motivation! Hope you give better pep talks to your salons than us as a sales force! Your vm yesterday doesnt sound like you have done a good job selling us as a company to any buyers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SB, you really need to stop posting on here, it is sooo obvious when you do. No leader runs a salesforce by constantly checking cafe pharma....wait that would assume you are a leader. Just because you have a title does not make you a leader. How about you do us all a favor and YOU get out. You have no respect within the salesforce because everyone knows you care more about your hair salons than you do this company. It is well known you take calls running your other business while on comapny time and on comapny cell phones. Pick one or the other because you have set a very poor example to us all that want to be here and want to be successful. By the way, I am at lunch reading this if you are wondering why I am on here in the middle of the day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL FIRE YOU....I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cmon man, nobody posts on these boards. Quit carrying on a conversation with yourself, its creepy!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another SB post...pathetic

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One guess who posted this. I bet he was getting his haircut at the time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you ever notice there are always 2 people viewing xanodyne. It is scotts office computer where cp is always on and his cell phone.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....oh wait nobody posts on here so I need to stop having a conversation with myself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing the bankruptcy announcement will be in September or possibly later.