Guidance for re-entry

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, May 20, 2020 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the deal? Anyone back in the field? I am in the Southwest- we have not been given masks or any instruction. Are we supposed to just stay out? Some clients want meetings while others are mad if you visit them. Some are mad if a courier even enters since they are in multiple offices. Our city leaders suggested all medical reps wear scrubs so they can immediately wash them when they return home and also requesting no scrubs be worn in public establishments.

It concerns me that we are not discussing this more.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup what we need now is more discussion about Corona! Figure it out dude

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company issuing masks. I plan to wear scrubs So I can strip down upon returning home. I have a new baby so not messing around.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

r*****s can’t have kids!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Labcorp employees are not retarded. That is disrespectful to retarded people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this guidance for re-entry or rear-entry. If the latter, LabCorp employees know the routine and no guidance is needed. Just bend over and grab you ankles!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In CA we have not received any PPE yet. No safety meeting either yet we are supposed to go out and start visiting Doctors offices again. Basically we were told if we don’t go out we lose our job. LA is still in lock down. How does this work? Basically Labcorp does not care if you get sick or die. Meanwhile Sales has been contacting most clients almost every week via email or phone. Some clients, we are in contact with ever day. But that’s not good enough for them. They want us to go out and “sell”. Sell what exactly? There are not many patients yet and and clients DO NOT want us to come in their office. They have to adhere to social distancing 6 feet and don’t want Vendors in their office yet. Some offices are still closed and barely going to be opening the middle of June yet our manager told us we have to start going out June 1st. Everybody is nervous and apprehensive about going out. LabCorp does not care. It’s all about the money. Salespeople are not essential workers!